Stuff to do in Denver

2»

Comments

  • daddyjtdaddyjt Posts: 1,494
    indyhawg wrote: »
    If you buy beer make sure it is not 3.2 beer. i heard Colorado is doing away with 3.2 but I am not sure when that will happen.

    So weed is legal, but you have to drive to Wyoming for beer??
  • lunazullunazul Posts: 768
    edited September 2019
    daddyjt wrote: »
    indyhawg wrote: »
    So weed is legal, but you have to drive to Wyoming for beer??

    Sunday beer. It used to be for 18 - 20 year olds.
  • NightfallNightfall Posts: 9,058
    daddyjt wrote: »
    indyhawg wrote: »
    If you buy beer make sure it is not 3.2 beer. i heard Colorado is doing away with 3.2 but I am not sure when that will happen.

    So weed is legal, but you have to drive to Wyoming for beer??

    No, 3.2 was only really ever gas stations and grocery stores. Liquor stores have real beer.
    afterburnt wrote: »
    They didn't speak a word of English, they were from South Carolina.

    Village Idiot of Club Polk
  • daboyzdaboyz Posts: 5,029
    Nightfall wrote: »
    daddyjt wrote: »
    indyhawg wrote: »
    If you buy beer make sure it is not 3.2 beer. i heard Colorado is doing away with 3.2 but I am not sure when that will happen.

    So weed is legal, but you have to drive to Wyoming for beer??

    No, 3.2 was only really ever gas stations and grocery stores. Liquor stores have real beer.

    Correct.
    HT - Polk Lsi9, Lsi7, LsiC, Marsh A200s, B&K ST-1430, Pioneer Elite BDP 62FD, Marantz SR7008, Martin Logan Dynamo, NHT CS-10, Mogami 3103 speaker wire, Mogami 2534 IC

    mini HT - Samsung 46" 3D TV + 3D Blu ray player, HK AVR 254, Infinity SL40, Audioengine B1
  • erniejadeerniejade Posts: 5,356
    Women in six U.S. states are now effectively allowed to be topless in public, according to a new ruling by the U.S. 10th Circuit Court of Appeals.
    It's an outcome that affects more than just one town. Since the 10th Circuit encompasses six states — Utah, Colorado, Wyoming, New Mexico, Kansas and Oklahoma — the decision means it is now illegal for any town in those states to create a law forbidding public toplessness. 
    Den: Lumin D1,Wireworld Silver Eclipse RCA, KEF LS50 Wireless, Velodyne SPL1200, Technics 1200, Denon DL160, Jolida D9,

    Living Room:,T+A PA 1530R, Tyler Highland H2, High Fidelity Reveal RCA, Aries Mini, LKS MH-da004, Wireworld Silver Eclipse SC

    Have but haven't used in a while: LH Labs VI Dac, Cayin SCD50T, , W4S recovery,Grant Fidelity Tube Dac 11
  • la2vegasla2vegas Posts: 4,249
    erniejade wrote: »
    Women in six U.S. states are now effectively allowed to be topless in public, according to a new ruling by the U.S. 10th Circuit Court of Appeals.
    It's an outcome that affects more than just one town. Since the 10th Circuit encompasses six states — Utah, Colorado, Wyoming, New Mexico, Kansas and Oklahoma — the decision means it is now illegal for any town in those states to create a law forbidding public toplessness. 

    I'll drink to that.🍺
  • WillowWillow Posts: 10,115
    Geez, up here in Ont, we have legal greens, edibles coming very soon, topless is legal and we have great beer!
    2Ch- B&W 703, SVS PB10 NSD, Marantz NR1607, Parasound 1500a, Pro-Ject Debut Carbon (Yellow) with Acrylic platter, Pro-Ject phono pre, MIT AVT 2 speaker cables, MIT AVT 1 and AVT 2 ICs, XLO Jumpers, Signal Dig Coax, Signal Cable Magic Power Cables x3, Samsung 55JS7000, Harmony 1100, Sony BDP-S6200, Marantz DV-4200 (as Transport), Cambridge Audio DAC Magic100, Monster 3600MKII, Android Mi Box3 and Apple TV. - Pool /Gazebo Yamaha RX-A1010, Polk Patio 25x4, Rotel RDV 1045 (as CDP) MIT AVT3 ICs - Work - Spotify Premium or Neutron App to my FiiO Kunlun into my Grado SR125e

  • Kurt300Kurt300 Posts: 308
    Check out Red Rocks. It's not just for concerts, but a fun area to explore. https://www.denver.org/things-to-do/music-nightlife/red-rocks/
  • daboyzdaboyz Posts: 5,029
    erniejade wrote: »
    Women in six U.S. states are now effectively allowed to be topless in public, according to a new ruling by the U.S. 10th Circuit Court of Appeals.
    It's an outcome that affects more than just one town. Since the 10th Circuit encompasses six states — Utah, Colorado, Wyoming, New Mexico, Kansas and Oklahoma — the decision means it is now illegal for any town in those states to create a law forbidding public toplessness. 

    I'll be praying. ;)

    Supposed to be in the 80's.
    HT - Polk Lsi9, Lsi7, LsiC, Marsh A200s, B&K ST-1430, Pioneer Elite BDP 62FD, Marantz SR7008, Martin Logan Dynamo, NHT CS-10, Mogami 3103 speaker wire, Mogami 2534 IC

    mini HT - Samsung 46" 3D TV + 3D Blu ray player, HK AVR 254, Infinity SL40, Audioengine B1
  • daboyzdaboyz Posts: 5,029
    edited September 2019
    Kurt300 wrote: »
    Check out Red Rocks. It's not just for concerts, but a fun area to explore. https://www.denver.org/things-to-do/music-nightlife/red-rocks/

    Did Red Rocks last time we went. It was a quickie weekend like this one. Need to spend more time there, it was pretty cool.
    HT - Polk Lsi9, Lsi7, LsiC, Marsh A200s, B&K ST-1430, Pioneer Elite BDP 62FD, Marantz SR7008, Martin Logan Dynamo, NHT CS-10, Mogami 3103 speaker wire, Mogami 2534 IC

    mini HT - Samsung 46" 3D TV + 3D Blu ray player, HK AVR 254, Infinity SL40, Audioengine B1
  • pitdogg2pitdogg2 Posts: 16,587
    Teaswan reported
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!