Stuff to do in Denver

2»

Comments

• daddyjt
    daddyjt Posts: 2,305
    indyhawg wrote: »
    If you buy beer make sure it is not 3.2 beer. i heard Colorado is doing away with 3.2 but I am not sure when that will happen.

So weed is legal, but you have to drive to Wyoming for beer??
    "Conservative Libertarians love the country, progressive leftists love the government." - Andrew Wilkow

“Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.”
    ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

• lunazul
    lunazul Posts: 780
    edited September 2019
    daddyjt wrote: »

Sunday beer. It used to be for 18 - 20 year olds.
  • Nightfall
    Nightfall Posts: 10,042
    If you buy beer make sure it is not 3.2 beer. i heard Colorado is doing away with 3.2 but I am not sure when that will happen.

No, 3.2 was only really ever gas stations and grocery stores. Liquor stores have real beer.
    afterburnt wrote: »
    They didn't speak a word of English, they were from South Carolina.

Village Idiot of Club Polk
  • daboyz
    daboyz Posts: 5,206
    Nightfall wrote: »

No, 3.2 was only really ever gas stations and grocery stores. Liquor stores have real beer.

Correct.
  • erniejade
    erniejade Posts: 6,288
    Women in six U.S. states are now effectively allowed to be topless in public, according to a new ruling by the U.S. 10th Circuit Court of Appeals.
    It's an outcome that affects more than just one town. Since the 10th Circuit encompasses six states — Utah, Colorado, Wyoming, New Mexico, Kansas and Oklahoma — the decision means it is now illegal for any town in those states to create a law forbidding public toplessness. 
    Musical Fidelity Tri-Vista 300, Audioquest Thunderbird Zero Speaker Cable, Tyler Highland H2, Audioquest Thunderbird Interconnect, Innuos Zen MK3 W4S recovery, Revolution Audio Labs USB & Ethernet, Border Patrol SE-I, Audioquest Niagara 5000 & Thunder, Cullen Crossover II PC's.
  • Willow
    Willow Posts: 10,862
    Geez, up here in Ont, we have legal greens, edibles coming very soon, topless is legal and we have great beer!
  • Kurt300
    Kurt300 Posts: 302
    Check out Red Rocks. It's not just for concerts, but a fun area to explore. https://www.denver.org/things-to-do/music-nightlife/red-rocks/
  • daboyz
    erniejade wrote: »
    Women in six U.S. states are now effectively allowed to be topless in public, according to a new ruling by the U.S. 10th Circuit Court of Appeals.
    It's an outcome that affects more than just one town. Since the 10th Circuit encompasses six states — Utah, Colorado, Wyoming, New Mexico, Kansas and Oklahoma — the decision means it is now illegal for any town in those states to create a law forbidding public toplessness. 

I'll be praying. ;)

Supposed to be in the 80's.
  • daboyz
    edited September 2019
    Kurt300 wrote: »
    Check out Red Rocks. It's not just for concerts, but a fun area to explore. https://www.denver.org/things-to-do/music-nightlife/red-rocks/

Did Red Rocks last time we went. It was a quickie weekend like this one. Need to spend more time there, it was pretty cool.
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,474
    Teaswan reported