How do we get a moderator placed?

Options
To the people that work at Polk or have an in. What do we need to do to at least temporarily give someone moderator privileges???

This is getting absolutely ridiculous. Please tag anyone and everyone that can make this happen
2 Channel in my home attic/bar/man cave

2 Channel Focal Kanta 3 I Modwright SWL9.0 Anniversary Pre I Modwright PH9.0X I Modwright KWA-150SE I VPI Prime Signature w/ Soundsmith Zephyr MIMC I Lumin U2 Mini I North Star Designs Intenso DAC I Audience OHNO ICs/Audience Furutech FP-S55N and FP-S032N Power Cables/Acoustic Zen Satori I Isotek Sirius

Comments

• stangman67
    stangman67 Posts: 2,190
    edited September 2019
    Options

2 Channel Focal Kanta 3 I Modwright SWL9.0 Anniversary Pre I Modwright PH9.0X I Modwright KWA-150SE I VPI Prime Signature w/ Soundsmith Zephyr MIMC I Lumin U2 Mini I North Star Designs Intenso DAC I Audience OHNO ICs/Audience Furutech FP-S55N and FP-S032N Power Cables/Acoustic Zen Satori I Isotek Sirius
  • stangman67
    Options
    I know there used to be a @polkaudiojojo but the username seems to have been deleted. So someone out there has some type of mod privelages. Just need to get ahold of them to stop this **** from completely ruining the forum. Hopefully ken can come through for us and get someone reputable appointed at least temporarily

• boston1450
    boston1450 Posts: 7,474
    Options
    I do believe there have been threads removed. Things will probably happen. It's just a time thing. & to the person removing threads = Thank You & thank Jesse. I'm sure he is watching things. I think Polk has been busy (brown nose'n lol)
    Randy/Maine
  • stangman67
    Options
    Yea it’s definitely happening. Thanks to whoever is doing it!

• F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,806
    Options
    I've been working on the mod thing, still waiting for an answer.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• stangman67
    Options
    Thanks Jesse, hope it gets figured out here soon. This crap is insane