GA meetup

123457»

Comments

• joecoulson
    joecoulson Posts: 4,943
    Safely in their hotel. With a DD to get them there

Was a fun day. Thanks to Tom, Russ,Trey and Harry for a great time with great friends.
  • gudnoyez
    gudnoyez Posts: 8,056
    edited September 2019
    I was just going to say looks like Russ has it under control his socks have those grips on the bottom once you get him upright he's usually good to go :D
    Home Theater
    Parasound Halo A 31 OnkyoTX-NR838 Sony XBR55X850B 55" 4K RtiA9 Fronts CsiA6 Center RtiA3 Rears FxiA6 Side Surrounds Dual Psw 111's Oppo 105D Signal Ultra Speaker Cables & IC's Signal Magic Power Cable Technics SL Q300 Panamax MR4300 Audioquest Chocolate HDMI Cables Audioquest Forest USB Cable

2 Channel
    Adcom 555II Vincent SA-T1 Marantz SA 15S2 Denon DR-M11 Clearaudio Bluemotion SDA 2.3tl's (Z) edition MIT Terminator II Speaker Cables & IC's Adcom 545II Adcom Gtp-450 Marantz CD5004 Technics M245X SDA 2B's, SDA CRS+

Stuff for the Head
    JD LABS C5 Headphone Amplifier, Sennheiser HD 598, Polk Audio Buckle, Polk Audio Hinge, Velodyne vPulse, Bose IE2, Sennheiser CX 200 Street II, Sennheiser MX 365

Shower & Off the beaten path Rigs
    Polk Audio Boom Swimmer, Polk Audio Urchin B)
  • VR3
    VR3 Posts: 27,965
    Great time guys, look forward to next time!
    - Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.
  • CGTIII
    CGTIII Posts: 1,022
    verb wrote: »
    CGTIII wrote: »
    Also must repeat regrets. Unless my lady decides to stay longer with her sisters in Chicago, I'll be with her that weekend. If/when that changes, I'll check with you to see if there's still a chair. Very much appreciate the hospitality regardless.

@verb - Hope that week goes quickly and smoothly.

Thanks brother! Still a little saddened while reading this update. But, as the Mrs told me, I can come visist my friend Joe anytime! :)

Thanks guy! Let me know. Look forward to meeting you all someday!
    Expect that there will be bumps in the road. Choose to not let them rattle you.

Polk - Monitor 10As, SDA 2Bs, LSi9s, White RTi4s, S4s, M3s, various centers.
    Boston - CR7, CR6s, CR4s.
    Subs - M&K V4, M&K VX-7B, JBL SUB150P, Jamo Sub 250, and others.
    ​Thompson Adventures, Inc.
  • I cannot express how much I enjoyed meeting these guys and the music was great too.

Joe Coulson is at the top of my list as wonderful and kind human being especially for putting up with that "mean guy" Russ.
    "Sometimes you have to look to the past to understand where you are going in the future"

Harry / Marietta GA
  • VR3
    VR3 Posts: 27,965
    Agreed, everyone was awesome, Joe is the definition of an awesome host

Great ride to listen to, good tunes, great food and plenty of alcoholic beverages to go around
    - Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.
  • joecoulson
    joecoulson Posts: 4,943
    Trey, Thank You everso much for holding the fort down for me during the drama. Much appreciated.