Limp bizkit

VR3
VR3 Posts: 28,019
Curious, am I the only one that regularly rotates songs from their earlier stuff?

My generation, faith, Rollin are incredibly fun, dynamic songs with incredible staging.
- Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.

Comments

• pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,548
    For me the CD'S I had were recorded like fecal matter. They had some good tunes. Wes is an amazing guitarist.
  • VR3
    If you are using tidal, pull up my generation or Rollin, I would be curious to see if you feel they are recorded poorly.

Them and Korn are a reference for me of what rock can do on a good system.

Twisted transistor by Korn is another great song to rotate
    - Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.
  • Nightfall
    Nightfall Posts: 10,067
    If you don't have anything nice to say...

They are not in my rotation.
    afterburnt wrote: »
    They didn't speak a word of English, they were from South Carolina.

Village Idiot of Club Polk
  • Toolfan66
    Toolfan66 Posts: 16,888
    edited August 2019
    I love Limp Bizkit, I still play them now and then, people can say and hate all they want on them, during their time they were hard to beat live, the energy they put off was incredible, saw them with Eminem, Limp Bizkit brought the house down, still makes the hair on my neck stand up when I think about that night...

No, you are not the only one...
  • teekay0007
    teekay0007 Posts: 2,289
    The only reason I checked this thread out is I thought there may have been a PFB sighting... :o
  • pitdogg2
    No streaming for me Trey. Yea Larry for sure their concerts were total bring the house down party.
  • Yeah faith is awesome, one of my favorites from my late teen years. I give it a spin once every so often. I remember cranking that one from my Jeep YJ for the world to hear.
    Oh, Listen here mister. We got no way of understandin' this world. But we got as much sense of this bird flyin in the sky. Now there is a lot that bird don't know, but it don't change the fact that the world is happening to him all the same. What I am tryin to say is, is that the course of your life, well its changing, and you don't even see it- Forest Bondurant
  • mrbiron
    mrbiron Posts: 5,711
    I take samples off of Significant Other pretty regularly.
    Break Stuff is a favorite of mine. Helps after a long week of work. ;)
    Where’s the KABOOM?!?! There’s supposed to be an Earth shattering KABOOM!!!
  • VR3
    Break stuff is a good track, good stuff
  • Toolfan66
    Toolfan66 Posts: 16,888
    Boiler is a great song as well as the video..

https://youtu.be/qex0OjXolzc
  • pitdogg2
    True that @DSkip. I remember for some reason are another he left the band. The record executive told them get him back or find a new label end of discussion.

IIRC they were negotiating a new contract or something like that.

They sure tore up the 90's good stuff!
  • pitdogg2
    kkq2a4yu4ukg.jpg
    Significant other is the one i bought. At low listening it's fine but turn it up and it becomes apparent that it was either mastered too high or just not well it just gets unlistenable on the 2.3tl's. my son had another album I forget which one as it has been about a decade or so lol. So that is what I base my comments off of.