Limp bizkit
Options
VR3
Posts: 29,740
Curious, am I the only one that regularly rotates songs from their earlier stuff?
My generation, faith, Rollin are incredibly fun, dynamic songs with incredible staging.
My generation, faith, Rollin are incredibly fun, dynamic songs with incredible staging.
- Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.
Comments
-
This content has been removed.
-
If you are using tidal, pull up my generation or Rollin, I would be curious to see if you feel they are recorded poorly.
Them and Korn are a reference for me of what rock can do on a good system.
Twisted transistor by Korn is another great song to rotate- Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit. -
If you don't have anything nice to say...
They are not in my rotation.afterburnt wrote: »They didn't speak a word of English, they were from South Carolina.
Village Idiot of Club Polk -
This content has been removed.
-
The only reason I checked this thread out is I thought there may have been a PFB sighting...
-
This content has been removed.
-
Yeah faith is awesome, one of my favorites from my late teen years. I give it a spin once every so often. I remember cranking that one from my Jeep YJ for the world to hear.Oh, Listen here mister. We got no way of understandin' this world. But we got as much sense of this bird flyin in the sky. Now there is a lot that bird don't know, but it don't change the fact that the world is happening to him all the same. What I am tryin to say is, is that the course of your life, well its changing, and you don't even see it- Forest Bondurant
-
I take samples off of Significant Other pretty regularly.
Break Stuff is a favorite of mine. Helps after a long week of work.
Where’s the KABOOM?!?! There’s supposed to be an Earth shattering KABOOM!!! -
Break stuff is a good track, good stuff- Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.
-
This content has been removed.
-
This content has been removed.
-
This content has been removed.
-
limp bizkit are awsome love their music
-
Been a while, need to throw on some bizkit- Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.
-
-
No one likes hard bizkits
Have to change their name to rigid cookies- Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.



