HTS 10 no sound

I just recently got Hts Subwoofer 10 inch it powers on with a green light on the back but no sound can someone please help.

Answers

• F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,708
    Did you connect a sub cable to it from your AVR?
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• ken brydson
    ken brydson Posts: 8,638
    Did you go into your AVR settings and select yes or on for a sub?
  • F1nut
    Don't ya love people who ask for help then promptly disappear.......shakes head...walks away.

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• BlueFox
    BlueFox Posts: 15,251
    They always seem to be a 'first post' person.
    Lumin X1 file player, Westminster Labs interconnect cable
    Sony XA-5400ES SACD; Pass XP-22 pre; X600.5 amps
    Magico S5 MKII Mcast Rose speakers; SPOD spikes

Shunyata Triton v3/Typhon QR on source, Denali 2000 (2) on amps
    Shunyata Sigma XLR analog ICs, Sigma speaker cables
    Shunyata Sigma HC (2), Sigma Analog, Sigma Digital, Z Anaconda (3) power cables

Mapleshade Samson V.3 four shelf solid maple rack, Micropoint brass footers
    Three 20 amp circuits.
  • Thazvsz3mlhpkfi.jpg
    kz6vd58wt752i.jpg
    When I open up the subwoofer I found a piece of electrical tape trying to hold the connector in place.
  • rooftop59
    rooftop59 Posts: 7,952
    Did that get it working?
    Living Room 2.2: Usher BE-718 "tiny dancers"; Dual DIY Dayton audio RSS210HF-4 Subs with Dayton SPA-250 amps; Arcam SA30; Musical Fidelity A308; Sony UBP-x1000es; Squeezebox Touch with Bolder Power Supply
    Game Room 5.1.4:
    Denon AVR-X4200w; Sony UBP-x700; Definitive Technology Power Monitor 900 mains, CLR-3000 center, StudioMonitor 350 surrounds, ProMonitor 800 atmos x4; Sub - Monoprice Monolith 15in THX Ultra

Bedroom 2.1
    Cambridge Azur 551r; Polk RT25i; ACI Titan Subwoofer
  • I'm waiting on a replacement part
  • F1nut
    He's baaaaaack

President of Club Polk

• F1nut
    Keep up, it's where you went.

President of Club Polk

• I don't need to keep up if I don't know what you are talking about.
  • F1nut
    Oh boy....

President of Club Polk

• polrbehr
    polrbehr Posts: 2,825
    I don't need to keep up if I don't know what you are talking about.

Re-read the entire thread. You posted a question then waited 5 days to come back.
    It's no big deal, man, pretty sure guys are just messin' with you OK?
    So, are you willing to put forth a little effort or are you happy sitting in your skeptical poo pile?

http://audiomilitia.proboards.com/