AudioQuest cables for sale.

Below i have some very nice Audioqueat RCA cables. Shipping to the U.S. is included in the price listed. Condition of cables are list with cables.

Brand New in Box ( purchase from Best Buy within the last 45 days)

2 GoldenGate .6m ----> $55 shipped ea. ( Paid $75 plus tax ea.)

2 GoldenGate 1m ----> $60 shipped ea. ( Paid $80 plus tax ea)

1 GoldenGate 3m ----> $80 shipped ( Paid $104loo plus tax)

1 Sydney .6m ----> $130 shipped (Paid $170 plus tax)

1 Red River 2m ----> $140 shipped (Paid $180 plus tax)

New old stock:

1 Mini-7 2m (72dbs upgrade) ----> $130 shipped
1 Sub-1 3m ----> $60 shipped
1 Sub-1 2m ----> $50 shipped (No Box)

Used mint condition no box:

VDM-5 1m ----> $100 shipped (No Box)

Also if some wants it all i will cut a deal.

Total price above is $805 shipped

If some want it all i would be $715 shipped.

I am willing to do package deals also.

Also willing to trade for item/s for the following:

Audioquest rca to rca cables in length of 1-2m:

Jaguars
Panthers
Columbia
Colorado
Victoria
Hawkeye
Eagle Eye
Sub-3

Thanks for all your help in advance.

8n6oicfctf1u.jpg

qeib8d8ltjso.jpg

4fqk0iadag9o.jpg

acaxwy7nf1pl.jpg

z8hh607o0ks3.jpg

Comments

• DaveHo
    DaveHo Posts: 3,471
    edited August 2019
    Nice cables, if authentic. Too bad you ignored the posting rules.

Stick around and let us get to know you.
  • CH46E
    CH46E Posts: 3,521
    Need to familiarize your self with the rules buddy.
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,481
    edited August 2019
    Well if we give you any help it's to help you understand the Polk Forum RULES...

I'm sure you saw this and read it but thought it didn't apply to you.

https://forum.polkaudio.com/discussion/98162/before-you-post-read-this#latest

Before buying or selling anything on this forum, please see the guidelines and rules for replying, found here:

Buying and Selling Guidelines / Rules of Reply

Note: Polk Audio is not responsible for any of the sales that go in within these areas. All sales are at your own risk. Any "for sale" posting must be accompanied by a price and cannot be an auction type.

Being able to offer items for sale or trade is considered, by its membership, to be an earned privilege. To earn this privilege a member must accumulate at least 100 meaningful posts before he is permitted to offer anything for sale or for trade. What qualifies as "meaningful" is determined by the moderators and "for sale/trade" posts will be deleted if they are in violation of the rules.

Sellers are not restricted as to the number of posts a potential buyer has, they are encouraged to use common sense in all transactions and agree that responsibility for all aspects of the transaction handling are theirs and the buyers. If a seller wishes to limit the acceptability of potential buyers he must include this as part of the item's description.

Selling gear "for a friend" doesn't count in this Flea Market. You, or your "friend" need to take direct responsibility for the transaction. You should encourage them to join and participate prior to FM sales. There have been a couple bad transactions where the seller has washed his hands of it, since it wasn't "his" originally. Sorry Charlie, if the gear is that good, buy it and sell it under your name and assume responsibility.

The feedback submitted for those transactions do not count and will be scrutinized and deleted.

Patrick

Notice it does mention 100 post's are required to enjoy this benefit and they must be "meaningful" posts and as of right now you DO NOT have ANY meaningful post.

Welcome to club Polk stick around and get your learn on and maybe we can learn something MEANINGFUL from you.

• MarkPana
    MarkPana Posts: 4
    edited August 2019
    Thanks the kind and helpful comments, YA ok pitdogg2 also always one, please just delete post.
    And Yes they are all authentic most purchased from Best buy.