Magnifi Mini auto adjusting volume

Options
I am experiencing a problem where my Magnifi Mini will automatically adjust the volume when I change sources on my TV or if I pause and then resume play.

The volume becomes extremely load and then extremely soft and then normalises at a mid to low volume.

Not sure if anyone can help

Answers

• Kings2121
    Options
    Similar issue here. But even with same source (cable TV) I have noticed certain channels are very low ~10 and other are high ~50. For the channels that are low, some commercials are blasting in ~50/ Cannot figure this out via the TV audio settings (Sony bravia)
  • linjoe
    linjoe Posts: 1
    Options
    Exact same problem... cant get an answer anywhere
  • Locutus65
    Options
    I just recently (about 2 months ago) got the soundbar. It worked great for about 6 weeks and now I'm experiencing the some channels loud, others soft, sometimes even on the same channel the volume will be fine then a commercial will come on blaring loud. I've 100% narrowed this issue down to my sound bar as I've replaced my Xfinity cable box, tried using optical cable instead of HDMI to connect the sound bar as well as wifi and finally tried using just my Samsung TV speaker and that gives even volume across the board. There has to be a fix for this.