Monster HTS-2500 PowerCenter

Options
This is NOT the MKII version.

This has been in my closet for over a year so I guess I'm not going to use it.
1mq2d2sqmsw5.jpg

5nxw48248bbh.jpg

Let's say $100 to your door CONUS vis paypal gift.
Things work out best for those who make the best of the way things work out.-John Wooden

Comments

• PSOVLSK
    PSOVLSK Posts: 5,053
    Options
    My price seems about right for e-bay, but a little high for CP. Dropping to $75 to your door. Probably going to be tough to sell due to shipping costs.
    Things work out best for those who make the best of the way things work out.-John Wooden
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,559
    Options
    Its no wonder all the 2500 info looks nothing like yours......
    I enlarge the image and right there on the bottom it says hts 2600....
  • rooftop59
    rooftop59 Posts: 7,973
    Options
    crazy good price for an HTS-2600! GLWS!
    Living Room 2.2: Usher BE-718 "tiny dancers"; Dual DIY Dayton audio RSS210HF-4 Subs with Dayton SPA-250 amps; Arcam SA30; Musical Fidelity A308; Sony UBP-x1000es; Squeezebox Touch with Bolder Power Supply
    Game Room 5.1.4:
    Denon AVR-X4200w; Sony UBP-x700; Definitive Technology Power Monitor 900 mains, CLR-3000 center, StudioMonitor 350 surrounds, ProMonitor 800 atmos x4; Sub - Monoprice Monolith 15in THX Ultra

Bedroom 2.1
    Cambridge Azur 551r; Polk RT25i; ACI Titan Subwoofer
  • PSOVLSK
    edited May 2019
    Options
    pitdogg2 wrote: »
    Its no wonder all the 2500 info looks nothing like yours......
    I enlarge the image and right there on the bottom it says hts 2600....

Ivan for the win!!! I was wondering who was going to notice first.

Not really. Typo on my part that I didn't catch. :s

Thanks for bringing it everyone's attention so that my ad is accurate. I believe the 2600 is newer than the 2500, but I could be wrong. I'm glad I don't have a 2500 that I was advertising as a 2600. That would come across as pretty shady whereas this way just makes me look like a guy that needs to do a better job of proofreading.
  • PSOVLSK
    Options
    Bump. If someone wanted the Norah Jones cd's I'm selling I could throw them in the box...for $10. so, Powercenter and 4 cd's for $85 to your door.
  • PSOVLSK
    Options
    Bump. Make an offer...the worst that I can do is decline.
  • gyosa
    gyosa Posts: 699
    Options
    Curious,
    What does this thing do ?
    Thanks
    Bk
    Dayens Ampino , Yamaha wxc-50 , Polk SDA 1c’s ( my first love .. ) , Kimber Kable 4TC, Sony 42” - BEDROOM

B&K EX-442 ( it will go in my casket when I die ... ) , PS Audio 4.6 preamp ( old school , but it still jams on ... ) , Eversolo DMP-A6 , Boston Acoustic voyager 7’s - POOL

Parasound A21, Eversolo DMP-A8 , Yamaha wxc-50 , Kimber Kable 4vs , Salk Supercharged Song towers ( difficult choice between these and my family if I had to choose ... 😩 ) , Sony XBR-A8F 65” OLED - DEN , MAIN RIG

PS Audio S300 - sitting in the closet for now …

Onkyo TX-nr609 , Polk atrium 7 , Boston acoustic sound ware (4) , Boston acoustic sub , B&W center , Sharp 65” TV - PATIO
  • PSOVLSK
    Options
    gyosa wrote: »
    Curious,
    What does this thing do ?
    Thanks
    Bk

Protects against voltage spikes and power surges and quietens line noise.
  • ken brydson
    ken brydson Posts: 8,649
    Options
    Been thinking about this. Still available?
  • PSOVLSK
    Options
    Still available.
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,559
    edited July 2019
    Options
  • ken brydson
    Options
    PSOVLSK wrote: »
    Still available.

Is it $75 shipped?
  • PSOVLSK
    Options
    Yes.
  • ken brydson
    Options
    Replied to your PM...
  • tonyb
    tonyb Posts: 32,906
    Options
    If Ken doesn't want it, put me in line.
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Acoustic zen Satori speaker cables
    Acoustic zen Matrix 2 IC's
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's
    Audio metallurgy ga-o digital cable

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    Grant Fidelity tube dac
    B&k 1420
    lsi 9's
  • PSOVLSK
    Options
    SOLD
  • ken brydson
    Options
    Received, packed to withstand a bomb blast. Took a while due to a FedEx snafu, no fault of Paul. Great seller with awesome communication.
  • PSOVLSK
    Options
    Over two weeks from drop off to delivery, but at least it didn’t get the pfb treatment.
  • rooftop59
    rooftop59 Posts: 7,973
    Options
    PSOVLSK wrote: »
    Over two weeks from drop off to delivery, but at least it didn’t get the pfb treatment.

Not your fault obviously. I’m just glad FedEx didn’t destroy it!
    Living Room 2.2: Usher BE-718 "tiny dancers"; Dual DIY Dayton audio RSS210HF-4 Subs with Dayton SPA-250 amps; Arcam SA30; Musical Fidelity A308; Sony UBP-x1000es; Squeezebox Touch with Bolder Power Supply
    Game Room 5.1.4:
    Denon AVR-X4200w; Sony UBP-x700; Definitive Technology Power Monitor 900 mains, CLR-3000 center, StudioMonitor 350 surrounds, ProMonitor 800 atmos x4; Sub - Monoprice Monolith 15in THX Ultra

Bedroom 2.1
    Cambridge Azur 551r; Polk RT25i; ACI Titan Subwoofer
  • motorstereo
    motorstereo Posts: 2,049
    Options
    I'm amazed to hear fedex was late. Their tandem trailer drivers are by far the worst offenders when it comes to speeding through our highway work zone at night. They do not slow down for anything.
  • mantis
    mantis Posts: 17,056
    Options
    Rock Solid Unit there. I had one and it works great.
    Dan
    My personal quest is to save to world of bad audio, one thread at a time.
  • PSOVLSK
    Options
    In fairness to FedEx, it was not their fault. I dropped the package off at Walgreen's on Saturday afternoon and it evidently got stuck in a corner somewhere so it wasn't where FedEx could take it. Some of you may be asking the question my wife asked, "Why did you take it to Walgreen's?" Well, because my usual place is closed, and the only other place to drop off a FedEx package is inside of my local Wal-Mart.