Ed Sheeran, Chris Stapleton, Bruno Mars!!!

Options
What do you get putting these three guys together???

Well IMO a pretty rocking jam!!!

https://youtu.be/42SM_TeWE5s

Comments

• erniejade
    erniejade Posts: 6,313
    Options
    Not bad!!! I heard they were getting together for one.
    Klipsch The Nines, Audioquest Thunderbird Interconnect, Innuos Zen MK3 W4S recovery, Revolution Audio Labs USB & Ethernet, Border Patrol SE-I, Audioquest Niagara 5000 & Thunder, Cullen Crossover II PC's.
  • tophatjohnny
    tophatjohnny Posts: 4,163
    Options
    NO. 6 COLLABORATIONS PROJECT Ed mixes it up on this album that's for sure. Like he needs any help as he sure don't but this album is sure interesting. I like it!
    "if it's not fun, it's not worth it & remember folks, "It's All About The Music"!!
  • jdjohn
    jdjohn Posts: 3,000
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Bruno was the producer on that track. Chris Stapleton's band did a version, but Bruno re-cut the tracks. It would be cool to hear CS's original.
    "This may not matter to you, but it does to me for various reasons, many of them illogical or irrational, but the vinyl hobby is not really logical or rational..." - member on Vinyl Engine
    "Sometimes I do what I want to do. The rest of the time, I do what I have to." - Cicero, in Gladiator
    Regarding collectibles: "It's not who gets it. It's who gets stuck with it." - Jimmy Fallon
  • dragon1952
    dragon1952 Posts: 4,894
    Options
    Meh....heard that same tune a million times with different lyrics.
    2 channel - Willsenton R8 tube integrated, Holo Audio Spring 3 KTE DAC, audio optimized NUC7i5, Windows 10 Pro/JRiver MC29/Fidelizer Plus 8.7 w/LPS and external SSD drive, PS Audio PerfectWave P3 regenerator, KEF R3 speakers, Rythmik F12SE subwoofer, Inakustik Reference USB cable, Gabriel Gold IC's, Morrow Audio SP5 speaker cables. Computer - Windows 10/JRiver, Schiit Magni 3+/Modi 3+, Fostex PMO.4n monitors, Sennheiser HD600 headphones
  • jdjohn
    jdjohn Posts: 3,000
    Options
    Word on the street is that Ed liked CS's version better...
    "This may not matter to you, but it does to me for various reasons, many of them illogical or irrational, but the vinyl hobby is not really logical or rational..." - member on Vinyl Engine
    "Sometimes I do what I want to do. The rest of the time, I do what I have to." - Cicero, in Gladiator
    Regarding collectibles: "It's not who gets it. It's who gets stuck with it." - Jimmy Fallon
  • Toolfan66
    Toolfan66 Posts: 16,894
    Options
    The Red Head!!! Yummy!!!