joecoulson wrote: »
    Sweet bro!
    You gonna come for the meetup?

When....were??
    Found it....let me check the calendar!
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,708
    mhardy6647 wrote: »
    well -- we might be having our second grandchild.
    Our daughter's due date is nigh :o so the BBQ might be interesting indeed.

B)

So, you're having BBQ baby back ribs.........oh wait
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,034
    Wardsweb wrote: »
    Getting my grilling on.
    r8c4hwvyrxpf.jpg

Tomahawk steaks on the 4th.... great choice. B)
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • polrbehr
    polrbehr Posts: 2,825
    Sunset is almost here, waiting for the fireworks to start!eigznr5o2xnj.jpeg
    So, are you willing to put forth a little effort or are you happy sitting in your skeptical poo pile?

http://audiomilitia.proboards.com/
  • oldrocker
    oldrocker Posts: 2,590
    joecoulson wrote: »
    Awesome^
    Which AQ cables did you get? I too am eagerly awaiting g deliveries which will not happen today :'(

Some AQ Sydney's and Rocket 33's to start.

Guess it's time to test the koolaid :p

• ken brydson
    ken brydson Posts: 8,638
    Went to some friends lake cabin....

is0obg964ceh.jpg
  • krazypolk
    krazypolk Posts: 745

is0obg964ceh.jpg

That's a relaxing site Ken. I love me some nature.
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,034

is0obg964ceh.jpg

It must be nice knowing it is safe being in the woods now that Russ has been domesticated....
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • Jimbo18
    Jimbo18 Posts: 2,310
    Jimbo18 wrote: »
    Visiting in-laws in Gulfport MS and making ribs for a cookout.

We made our trip back from MS yesterday. Made good time until we came to a standstill. Crash somewhere up ahead near the South Carolina line. Took about 30 mins or so to go about 4 miles. Obviously, wife and and were both frustrated, but we noticed that there was no traffic at all on the southbound side of I-85.

When we reached the crash site, it was on the other side. Ambulances, firetrucks, etc. all over the place. I only caught a glimpse of one of the vehicles and it looked like the Hulk had destroyed it. Found out later 7 people died in the crash.

We were both tired when we got home but thankful for the safe return. Thoughts and prayers out to the families of those that weren't so lucky.
  • joecoulson
    joecoulson Posts: 4,943
    Always sobering to see a horrific crash. Sorry it happened but glad you and the wife made it safely home.