CD Madness (Needs to Go Away)

2»

Comments

• WagnerRC
    WagnerRC Posts: 2,138
    edited July 2019
    I look forward to this. What a great opportunity that comes around very seldom, if ever.

It was worth it to me.
  • Clipdat
    Clipdat Posts: 12,557
    Congrats on the quick sale. When you receive them, I'd be curious on the total number of albums/releases that are in the collection.
  • tophatjohnny
    tophatjohnny Posts: 4,162
    WagnerRC wrote: »
    I look forward to this. What a great opportunity that comes around very seldom, if ever.

It was worth it to me.

Thanks once again Bob and I am happy for you and right you are. No time for shoulda woulda coulda's when it comes to a find like this as I had no other choice but to purchase this collection individually to make my digital library one that is truly amazing. These are that icing on my already incredible cake and I know you will thoroughly enjoy owning this collection. And Yes I am totally aware of the upside if sold individually as I made some great scores on some real hard to come by titles.

Again Congrats and to all Happy Independence Day to you and your loved ones. To those that inquired and I missed the fact that Bob was the first to send me message (although it was email not PM) I had to stay with him out of respect for the process and I am sorry about that, buy hey, it is one of our members that these are going to!! That makes my loss feel like a GAIN!!!
    "if it's not fun, it's not worth it & remember folks, "It's All About The Music"!!
  • WagnerRC
    These are the cd collection up fo grabs. Please ask thj for the cd details . For those who have an inerest. Thanks
  • tophatjohnny
    tophatjohnny Posts: 4,162
    edited November 2019
    Not sure what Bob's intentions are with the up for grabs are or to ask me about details as he is the man holding a crazy cool collection that if I had time to mess with would have easily doubled the amount I accepted for the batch if sold individually. A young mans game of which I am not. The music is soulful, bluesy, rockish, funky and just straight up cool. I don't have a cup of tea, (being a former touring drummer) I like it all and if I was a cd spinner, which I never was, this is a musicians dream batch....a serious musician that loves styles mentioned would be thrilled to own this batch. Mind you there are a number of run of the mill cd's among the batch I just sent to Bob to get em out of my house. I don't listen to cd's so thought to give em all to whoever took advantage of the opportunity. Some of the cd's are very expensive and rare, so whoever takes this collection off of Bob's hands should be pretty happy. Either for flipping or just to own. I have them all on my NAS which is backed up twice as when you get a digital library as big as the one I've put together, ya don't wanna lose it over a failed drive and even the best drives have failed people before. If I can be of any help, feel free to contact me. Your first go to id Wagner RC, not me. I'm just here if needed for questions. Bob should really start his own thread! Feeling me brother?? Best of luck with those Gems!!
    "if it's not fun, it's not worth it & remember folks, "It's All About The Music"!!
  • WagnerRC
    Please mark this SOLD
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,474
    SOLD

How's that? ;)
  • pitdogg2 wrote: »
    SOLD

How's that? ;)

Ivan..wow you are in for some serious Get Down!