Wtb Dreadnought

Looking for a Dreadnought...
If you have one for sale please let me know.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• VR3
    VR3 Posts: 27,964
    I think Sean is selling his 800v, @ptrooper
    - Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.
  • ddog
    ddog Posts: 230
    ddog wrote: »
    Looking for a Dreadnought...
    If you have one for sale please let me know.

Thanks in advance.

Ok perfect..I'll send him a message.
    Do you know if that has the same hookup has the one's you used on the crossovers you built for me..?

Thanks for the heads up..
  • VR3
    Yes, I built his crossovers
    - Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.
  • ddog
    VR3 wrote: »
    Yes, I built his crossovers

Ok cool... I'll send him a PM

Thanks
  • ddog
    It was sold... I'm still looking for one..
  • Gerres26
    Gerres26 Posts: 859
    Not sure which connections you are looking for on it but I have a 800v model with Neutrik Speakon connectors, if interested shoot me a pm.

Danny
  • ddog
    edited June 2019
    Yeah I think that's the same connects I have. VR3 built my crossovers for my 3.1's.
    Hiw much you thinking?
  • VR3
    You just need to make sure you are using all 4 of the conductors of the speak on, fwiw
  • ddog
    edited June 2019
    Gerres26 wrote: »
    Not sure which connections you are looking for on it but I have a 800v model with Neutrik Speakon connectors, if interested shoot me a pm.

Danny

I'm interested..
    Shoot me a PM please
  • ddog
    You just need to make sure you are using all 4 of the conductors of the speak on, fwiw

I'm knew to this... so to be clear with his box all I'll need is another cable..right?
  • VR3
    Depending on how he wired it, you would need to make sure he used all four conductors, then cut your cable in half and add connectors
  • ddog
    edited June 2019
    Depending on how he wired it, you would need to make sure he used all four conductors, then cut your cable in half and add connectors

Ok...I get it now..
    So this is what I need so I won't have to worry about whether on not my amplifier is a non common ground...?

Sorry for all the questions..
    I have a Simaudio Titan ht-200 7ch amplifier by Moon that I want to put in the system.
    I'm not sure if it's a common ground and I haven't heard back from Moon..

Thanks
  • VR3
    Yes but alot of folks notice an improvement regardless
  • ddog
    Ok ... sounds good..
    Oh and man the crossovers are really opening up..!
    They are sounding better every day.
  • VR3
    Great to hear! 😁
  • Gerres26
    Gerres26 Posts: 859
    I followed how Jesse wired his and I believe I only used two of the pins. I'd have to open it up and take a peak or @F1nut may know from memory.
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,033
    I followed how Jesse wired his and I believe I only used two of the pins. I'd have to open it up and take a peak or @F1nut may know from memory.
    His memory is pretty well shot, but he does still carve notes on his cave walls, so I think he will be able to come up with the answers.
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • VR3
    On his mods, his sda cable uses all four pins
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,704

Mine, I see no reason to use 4 connections, but no harm in doing so.
    de8zxix0op0j.jpg
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• ddog
    edited June 2019
    F1nut wrote: »

Mine, I see no reason to use 4 connections, but no harm in doing so.
    de8zxix0op0j.jpg

Man...that's a big ol transformer!!
    I sure wish I could've got in on that gb!
  • ddog
    @Gerres26 ...PM sent..
    I'm interested..