Custom-built speakers with Focal drivers in Tannoy cabinets

These look interesting. https://nashville.craigslist.org/ele/d/murfreesboro-focal-drivers-tannoy/6893981412.html
hp7am1x89yxl.jpg
Trey said they look a hot mess to him, and although I can't disagree, they are intriguing. I've bought from this seller several times before. He flips higher-end gear from estate sales. My guess is that some aeronautical engineer in Huntsville, AL built them since the seller says he got them in north AL.
"This may not matter to you, but it does to me for various reasons, many of them illogical or irrational, but the vinyl hobby is not really logical or rational..." - member on Vinyl Engine
"Sometimes I do what I want to do. The rest of the time, I do what I have to." - Cicero, in Gladiator
Regarding collectibles: "It's not who gets it. It's who gets stuck with it." - Jimmy Fallon

Comments

• nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,034
    Unless they have been heavily rebuilt, those baffles don’t belong to Arden’s...
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson