Polk Audio DSB3 Wireless Rear Speakers

Options
I purchased a DSB1 soundbar and DSB2 sub woofer from Dish and just purchased the DSB3 wireless rear speakers from ebay. I plugged in the speakers, but only hear music and background sounds, no voices. What do I need to do to get the voices to come through?

Thanks for your help.

Answers

• [Deleted User]
    Options
    Hello,
    Usually this kind of problem is related to the source signal not being set to Dolby digital. Make sure whatever component is providing the signal (TV, satellite dish receiver or cable receiver) is sending a Dolby 5.1 surround sound signal to be decoded.
  • chadedgent73
    chadedgent73 Posts: 1
    edited November 2018
    Options
    My parents purchased the polk speaker system from dish few months ago which is the DSB3 wireless rear speakers, subwoofer and sound bar but I want to buy them speaker stands for the rear speakers. Which ones will work for them?
  • JamesCHitchcock
    JamesCHitchcock Posts: 1
    edited June 2019
    Options
    wireless dsb 3 speakers do not have sound & lights for volume for the rear speakers on the sound bar dsb1 do not change when using the remote. I think it may be the remote. Nobody will admit a problem. (Dish or Polk) Green lights on bottom of speakers is steady green. Thanks.
  • Lpjacox
    Lpjacox Posts: 1
    Options
    Purchased sound bar & rear dsb3 speakers. I had Dish set it up. Some happened and we have no sound except the TV built in. I did not get a manual. Didn't get a manual. Need help to re-set it.
  • SeleniumFalcon
    SeleniumFalcon Posts: 3,489
    Options
    I'll ask a friend at Polk for suggestions.
  • SeleniumFalcon
    SeleniumFalcon Posts: 3,489
    Options
    The response:

"Sounds like he turned back on the TV speakers, so have him go into the TV menu and set the audio output to “External” to see if it starts working.
    He needs to use the TV remote when doing this."