Dynaudio Emit M10 Speaker pair (white)

rooftop59rooftop59 Posts: 6,275
edited June 2019 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
I realize there might not be much interest here given the color, but I figured I would give it a shot. In excellent condition, I did add bumpers to the bottom. They come with port plugs which provide a more even flat response and make these very easy to integrate with a sub (see measurements here: https://i.nextmedia.com.au/Assets/dynaudio_emit_m10_loudspeakers_review_test.pdf).

These are my favorite small bookies I have ever owned, and made me fall in love with the Dynaudio house sound. I clearly preferred these over the LSiM703s fwiw. Less bass, but much better treble, and just a really exciting and coherent musical presentation. Hey hole I don’t always agree with them, I think whathifi got these right. Only reason for selling is that upgraded to the excite x18, which honestly isn’t as big an upgrade as I was hoping for!

Polkie price $450 shipped conus via FedEx ground. Paypal, please cover any applicable fees. This price is for active polkies with at least 100 posts and 6 months membership. Anyone else will have to cover shipping.

Thanks!

bnavia5jlrod.jpegb5wk6d621spl.jpegbx1s4iaeejt2.jpeg
k44tgrgzwmjq.jpeg
nhswgvmuc0x9.jpeg
nku8pyy6xip6.jpeg
uzlss45e9p5r.jpeg
ec5r2x0qct5b.jpeg
Living Room 2.1: Dynaudio Contour 1.3mkii; Energy s10.2 sub; Cambridge Azur 851A; Cambridge Azur 851C; Bryston BPD-1
Game Room HT: Denon AVR-X4200w; Definitive Technology SM350; Definitive Technology LCR2000; Definitive Technology Procinema 800; Mirage Nanasats; Sub - HSU VTF-2 MK5
Master Bedroom
Cambridge Azur 551r; Definitive Technology SM45; ACI Titan Subwoofer; Squeezebox Touch

Comments

• verbverb Posts: 9,029
    Love the color! :smile:
    Basement: Polk SDA SRS,Cary SLP-05 Pre,Enlightened Audio Designs CD Transport,Northstar Designs Excelsio DAC,Cambridge 851N streamer,Marantz SA-14 SACD,McIntosh MC300 Amp,Silnote Morpheus Ref2 Digital Cable,Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner,Pangea Power Cables,Wireworld Oasis 8 RCA IC's,MIT Shotgun S3 IC's,MIT Shotgun S1 Bi-Wire speaker cables
    Office: PC,EAR Acute CD Player,EAR 834L Pre,Northstar Designs Intenso DAC,PASS ACA Monoblocks,Denon UDR-F10 Cassette,Acoustic Technologies Classic FR Speakers,SVS SB12 Plus sub,MIT AVt2 speaker cables,IFI Purifier2,AQ Cinnamon USB cable,Groneberg Quatro Reference IC's
    Spare Room: Antique Sound Labs Wave AV-8 Monoblocks,Tisbury Mini Passive Pre,Tjoeb 99 tube CD player (modified Marantz CD-38),Analysis Plus Oval 9's,Zu Jumpers,AudioEngine B1 Streamer,Klipsch RB-61 v2,SVS PB1000 sub,Blue Jeans RCA IC's
    Living Room: Peachtree Nova Integrated,Cambridge CXN v2 Streamer,Rotel RCD-1072 CD player,Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner,Polk RT265 In Wall Speakers,Polk DSW Pro 660wi sub
  • joecoulsonjoecoulson Posts: 4,106
    Oh man I want these but sure don’t need them...
    Auralic Vega G1/Rega TT/Denon SACD - Parasound P6 - PS Audio M700x2 - Elac Adante AF-61 - AQ Niagara 5000 - SVS SB16u
  • F1nutF1nut Posts: 43,614
    I've never seen a tweeter diaper before.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• rooftop59rooftop59 Posts: 6,275
    F1nut wrote: »
    I've never seen a tweeter diaper before.

😂. All the new dynaudios come with them...
    Living Room 2.1: Dynaudio Contour 1.3mkii; Energy s10.2 sub; Cambridge Azur 851A; Cambridge Azur 851C; Bryston BPD-1
    Game Room HT: Denon AVR-X4200w; Definitive Technology SM350; Definitive Technology LCR2000; Definitive Technology Procinema 800; Mirage Nanasats; Sub - HSU VTF-2 MK5
    Master Bedroom
    Cambridge Azur 551r; Definitive Technology SM45; ACI Titan Subwoofer; Squeezebox Touch
    verb wrote: »
    Love the color! :smile:

Me too! But I don’t know how many on the forum share the sentiment 😆
    Master Bedroom
  • CottageChzCottageChz Posts: 79
    What’s up with the foam port-looking thing on the top of the back? What is that? Just curious.
    CottageChz wrote: »
    What’s up with the foam port-looking thing on the top of the back? What is that? Just curious.

Foam Port plugs. They can operate as either bass reflex (ported) or acoustic suspension (Sealed) speakers and measure differently depending on the mode.
    Master Bedroom
    joecoulson wrote: »
    Oh man I want these but sure don’t need them...

Do it Joe! :smile:
    Basement: Polk SDA SRS,Cary SLP-05 Pre,Enlightened Audio Designs CD Transport,Northstar Designs Excelsio DAC,Cambridge 851N streamer,Marantz SA-14 SACD,McIntosh MC300 Amp,Silnote Morpheus Ref2 Digital Cable,Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner,Pangea Power Cables,Wireworld Oasis 8 RCA IC's,MIT Shotgun S3 IC's,MIT Shotgun S1 Bi-Wire speaker cables
    Office: PC,EAR Acute CD Player,EAR 834L Pre,Northstar Designs Intenso DAC,PASS ACA Monoblocks,Denon UDR-F10 Cassette,Acoustic Technologies Classic FR Speakers,SVS SB12 Plus sub,MIT AVt2 speaker cables,IFI Purifier2,AQ Cinnamon USB cable,Groneberg Quatro Reference IC's
    Spare Room: Antique Sound Labs Wave AV-8 Monoblocks,Tisbury Mini Passive Pre,Tjoeb 99 tube CD player (modified Marantz CD-38),Analysis Plus Oval 9's,Zu Jumpers,AudioEngine B1 Streamer,Klipsch RB-61 v2,SVS PB1000 sub,Blue Jeans RCA IC's
    Living Room: Peachtree Nova Integrated,Cambridge CXN v2 Streamer,Rotel RCD-1072 CD player,Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner,Polk RT265 In Wall Speakers,Polk DSW Pro 660wi sub
    Spending freeze. Remember Dave :|
    Auralic Vega G1/Rega TT/Denon SACD - Parasound P6 - PS Audio M700x2 - Elac Adante AF-61 - AQ Niagara 5000 - SVS SB16u
  • CottageChzCottageChz Posts: 79
    Ohh cool, when I read about the port plugs in your original post I for some reason associated them with the orange triangular things. Makes way more sense that the foam on the back would be called a port plug. Durrr
    The orange triangles are just to protect the tweeters during shipment and I am assuming during setup if one has little ones or drunk roommates that might be tempted to poke the tweeters...I kept them stored away.
    Master Bedroom
  • pglbookpglbook Posts: 1,820
    rooftop59 wrote: »
    I realize there might not be much interest here given the color, but I figured I would give it a shot.

Nice looking speakers. I really like the color and I am sure they sound great as well.

When you put that caveat about the color in the op, and prior to my seeing the pics, I imagined that the speakers would be bright orange or purple or some sort of psychedelic tie-dye color. But the color is awesome.

Good luck with the sale!

pglbook wrote: »
    I realize there might not be much interest here given the color, but I figured I would give it a shot.

Nice looking speakers. I really like the color and I am sure they sound great as well.

When you put that caveat about the color in the op, and prior to my seeing the pics, I imagined that the speakers would be bright orange or purple or some sort of psychedelic tie-dye color. But the color is awesome.

Good luck with the sale!

thanks man, I really like the color because it blends in better with our family room decor. The x18s that replaced these look identical save for the dynaudio badge and being just a bit bigger.

A couple years ago someone shared a thread showing the signature series in white which are only available in markets overseas. There was a VERY strong reaction to the color, with a few people really liking them, most really hating them. That was the motivation for the disclaimer about color...
    Master Bedroom
  • afterburntafterburnt Posts: 6,276
    Can these be psinted black?
    afterburnt wrote: »

I mean, I suppose, but I wouldn't recommend it :#:p
    Master Bedroom
  • aiconnaiconn Registered User Posts: 239

Shameless TC, but you have black paint? :o:p:o
    PS Audio Stellar Gain Cell DAC/Preamp
    Denon DVD 2910
    Quad 12L Active Monitors
    Marin Logan Dynamo 700W
    pglbook wrote: »

Good luck with the sale!

WAF super high here gents! :smile:
  • skrolskrol Posts: 2,864

Mick Jagger version...
    Stan

Main 2ch:
    Polk LSi15 (DB840 upgrade), Parasound: P/LD-1100, HCA-1000A; Denon: DVD-2910, DRM-800A; Monster HTS3600-MKII, Grado SR-225i; Technics SL-J2, Parasound PPH-100.

HT:
    Marantz SR7010, Polk: RTA11TL (RDO198-1, XO and Damping Upgrades), S4, CS250, PSW10 (DXi104 upgrade), Marantz UD5005, Pioneer PL-530, Panasonic TC-P42S60

Other stuff:
    Denon: DRA-835R, AVR-888, DCD-660, DRM-700A, DRR-780; Polk: S8, Monitor 5A, 5B, TSi100, RM7; Pioneer: CT-6R; Onkyo CP-1046F; Ortofon OM5E, Marantz: PM5004, CD5004, CDR-615; Parasound C/PT-600, HCA-800ii, Sony CDP-650ESD, Technics SA 5070, B&W DM601
    BUMP $400 plus actual shipping. Should be $25-30 to most places.
    Master Bedroom
  • ClipdatClipdat Posts: 7,546
    But how much for me though?
    "Electronic music is human sound adapting to indulge technology, and for some, it feels like the signature sound of energy. New and abstract sounds over hypnotic rhythms can conjure vast soundscapes for escape, pleasure, and transcendence."
    Clipdat wrote: »
    But how much for me though?

Remind me of your zip and I'll let you know!
    Master Bedroom
    You're supposed to automatically say "Oh, for YOU?" and then add an additional $100 to the normal price.
    "Electronic music is human sound adapting to indulge technology, and for some, it feels like the signature sound of energy. New and abstract sounds over hypnotic rhythms can conjure vast soundscapes for escape, pleasure, and transcendence."
    Drew get em!
    But it goes against my self imposed rule of how I am not going to buy any audio equipment unless it's MSRP is $3k or above.
    If you’re really interested @Clipdat I bet we can work something out!
    Master Bedroom
    Quadruple the price, then we'll talk!
    Sold.
    Master Bedroom
  • kharp1kharp1 Posts: 3,463
    This is really going the wrong way for me.
  • tophatjohnnytophatjohnny Posts: 2,763
    Love the color. My ushers are kind of off white .
    "if it's not fun, it's not worth it & remember folks, "It's All About The Music"!!
    For the record, I didn't buy these!