Whats a good replacement RCA input Jack for Adcom amp

fbm211fbm211 Posts: 1,477
One of my RCA socket input jacks on Adcom monoblock is lose and i think it may have been damaged by the locking RCA cable pulling or jerking it lose. What would be a good replacement? Thank you for any suggestions
SDA-2BTL with custom IC
Adcom 565 monoblocks--Monarchy Audio M-10 preamp
Theta Data Basic Transport--Stello DA100 Signature DAC--Camelot Dragon Pro2 MK III
Harman Kardon T-55c TT
DH Labs Q-10 Signature Speaker Cables With Furez silver plated copper bananas
Revelation Audio Labs Prophecy Cryo-Silver Reference AES/EBU
Revelation Audio Labs Prophecy Cryo-Silver i2s digital cable
4 Furutech FP-314Ag with FI-11cu Plugs/FI-11AG IECs--- Power Cords
DH LABS REVELATIONS ICs-amps
Revelation Audio Labs Paradise cryo-silver ICs-Source to pre

Comments

• ClipdatClipdat Posts: 7,199
    "Electronic music is human sound adapting to indulge technology, and for some, it feels like the signature sound of energy. New and abstract sounds over hypnotic rhythms can conjure vast soundscapes for escape, pleasure, and transcendence."
  • F1nutF1nut Posts: 42,897
    fbm211 wrote: »
    One of my RCA socket input jacks on Adcom monoblock is lose and i think it may have been damaged by the locking RCA cable pulling or jerking it lose. What would be a good replacement? Thank you for any suggestions

Chances are it's a PCB mount type, so you should pop the top to check. Post a few pics when you do.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• decaldecal Posts: 3,178
    F1nut wrote: »
    fbm211 wrote: »

Chances are it's a PCB mount type, so you should pop the top to check. Post a few pics when you do.

Most Adcoms are PCB mounted.
    If you can't hear a difference, don't waste your money.