Whats a good replacement RCA input Jack for Adcom amp

One of my RCA socket input jacks on Adcom monoblock is lose and i think it may have been damaged by the locking RCA cable pulling or jerking it lose. What would be a good replacement? Thank you for any suggestions
SDA-2BTL with custom IC
Adcom 565 monoblocks--Monarchy Audio M-10 preamp
Theta Data Basic Transport--Stello DA100 Signature DAC--Camelot Dragon Pro2 MK III
Harman Kardon T-55c TT
DH Labs Q-10 Signature Speaker Cables With Furez silver plated copper bananas
Revelation Audio Labs Prophecy Cryo-Silver Reference AES/EBU
Revelation Audio Labs Prophecy Cryo-Silver i2s digital cable
4 Furutech FP-314Ag with FI-11cu Plugs/FI-11AG IECs--- Power Cords
DH LABS REVELATIONS ICs-amps
Revelation Audio Labs Paradise cryo-silver ICs-Source to pre

Comments

• F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,707
    fbm211 wrote: »
    One of my RCA socket input jacks on Adcom monoblock is lose and i think it may have been damaged by the locking RCA cable pulling or jerking it lose. What would be a good replacement? Thank you for any suggestions

Chances are it's a PCB mount type, so you should pop the top to check. Post a few pics when you do.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• decal
    decal Posts: 3,205
    F1nut wrote: »
    fbm211 wrote: »

Chances are it's a PCB mount type, so you should pop the top to check. Post a few pics when you do.

Most Adcoms are PCB mounted.
    If you can't hear a difference, don't waste your money.