Polk LSi9 Speakers

Ebony finish. Excellent cosmetic condition. No dents, dings, or smashed corners. Gloss finish looks great. Grills have no holes or pulls and no broken pegs. There are a few light marks on the side left by some self stick feet which have been removed.

$300. Polkies with min 100 posts only. I do not have the boxes, so let's try for a local sale. I live in Reading PA(zip 19606), and work in Exton PA(zip 19341). I will be travelling to State College this weekend(5/31-6/1) & can bring them with me for a meet-up there or along the way.

m82d928goq7b.jpg
vnu030jtwbvf.jpg
eswpsh9bq3rf.jpg
9u2a0bn5uyku.jpg
bfsjnebkmz0b.jpg
vhjcdve9g2u3.jpg
9pzr0hr2zw4k.jpg
40ydpqtda6wl.jpg
7dv7rzvlblfx.jpg
2d3ttkqst31e.jpg
qrawlookc3rv.jpg
ljz3y4bskbts.jpg
0odal21u8g2u.jpg

Comments

• CottageChz
    CottageChz Posts: 362
    GLWS! Those things look pretty minty. Loved my Lsi9s.
  • scubalab
    scubalab Posts: 3,101
    Beautiful speakers Dave! If I didn't already have a pair (mine aren't even close to that nice), I'd be seriously considering these. Especially since you'll be in my neck of the woods this weekend! What's bringing you to Happy Valley? I'm heading to Northeast PA (Scranton) this weekend, or I'd offer to treat you to a beer at Otto's!
  • DaveHo
    DaveHo Posts: 3,471
    Thanks for the compliments on the speakers!

Youngest son is running in the Central PA Youth Track Meet at the high school. I think the plan is to hit up Otto's after he runs the 3K Friday evening. Haven't been to Otto's for a long time. Too bad you'll be out of town. Thanks for the offer!
  • jpdnkstr
    jpdnkstr Posts: 13
    Those are beautiful! I need to post more often... those were my dreams speakers many years ago. They were out of my price range so I settled for some rti's.
    GLWS!
  • Bgoodfella
    Bgoodfella Posts: 107
    Those are beautiful- I wish you were in az I'd come get them :-( *almost to 100 getting closer*
    (2) Rti A7's
    (1) CSI A6
    (2) FXi A6's
    Denon AVR - X4300H
    Monster 850i interconnects ( not sure what everyone hates about these - maybe my untrained ears are too innocent to know what's bad)
    Parasound HCA2205A amplifier
    Sony XBR65X900E TV
  • bluecomet
    bluecomet Posts: 1,118
    You have a PM.
    Polk HT system 1: LSIC, LSI25 mains, LSI F/X rears, Lsi F/X rear centers,
    Yamaha RX-V2500 System, Carver A753 3 channel amp.

Polk HT system 2: , SRT system with f/x 1,000's rear speakers on 7.1 system currently using Onkyo TX-RZ820 receiver, powered by Sunfire Grand Theater amp

Polk Speaker collection: SDA SRS 1.2tl x 2, SRT system, SDA SRS 2 P/B, SDA 2A, SDA 1C Studio, SDA CRS+, Monitor 7B & 4, SRS 3.1tl, RTA 15tl, LS90, LSI 9
  • dromunds
    dromunds Posts: 9,969
    Excellent deal on excellent speakers!