VR3VR3 Posts: 23,480
Clarity csa
Jantzen Superes and inductors + c coil
Supra wiring and sda cable
Point to point with with terminal plates

mtgmcqhamrq3.jpg
q1a755xcbkmq.jpg
- Not Tom

"No, that's silly talk. Dude, you can't possibly be this audio dumb so quit the act." - Doro

Comments

• corticocortico Posts: 589
    edited May 24
    Niceee! how do you like the CSA? where do you get the internal speakers?
  • VR3VR3 Posts: 23,480
    edited May 24
    Supra? Madisound is the USA distributor, great wire, imo

I like the csa, little warmer than the older series without sacrificing clarity and detail.

Thank you!
    - Not Tom

"No, that's silly talk. Dude, you can't possibly be this audio dumb so quit the act." - Doro
  • corticocortico Posts: 589
    VR3 wrote: »
    Supra? Madisound is the USA distributor, great wire, imo

I like the csa, little warmer than the older series without sacrificing clarity and detail.

Thank you!

Thanks, I will order a few feet to redo my speakers.
    I have the same opinion in regards to the CSA, it really did wonders to my speakers to end.
  • ddogddog Posts: 213
    edited May 25
    Oh man, those look fantastic bud.
    Those are going to make the ol 3.1TL's sound much better...

A far cry from the old stock crossovers..
    k0b416w312mh.jpg
  • honestaquarianhonestaquarian Posts: 2,509
    Yeah I remember THOSE old things.
    Sold ‘em on eBay after I installed my new crossovers from @VR3
    Looks like he’s done some updating since he did mine.
    Living room Home theater: Upgrade Company modified Onkyo PR-SC5509,Sunfire Cinema grand Signature 5 channel amp(1st gen),Carver TFM-45,Carver M-400a,Panasonic TC-P50ST60 50" Plasma(last gen before Plasma production stopped)Pioneer Elite DVL-91,Meridian 519 Dolby AC-3 RF Demodulator,Oppo Digital UDP-205,TiVo Bolt VOX,Nakamich BX-300,Technics SL-1200MKII,Shure V15 Type VxMR cartridge,Polk SDA-SRS 3.1 TL(with RD-0198 tweeters, upgraded with Larry's rings, black hole5,an Avel-Lindberg 1000VA isolation transformer, VR3 customer crossovers and internal wiring),Polk CS-1000P(with SL-6506 tweeter),Polk Monitor 5jr(with RD-0194 tweeters),Polk RT-35i (1),Polk Mini Monitors,Polk PSW150(4)Monster Power HTPS 7000 MKII Signature series,Monster Power AVS 2000 Signature Series,Various MIT,Monster,Upgrade Company and Belden interconnect,power,HDMI,Coax and Toslink Digital and speaker cables.

Bedroom 2 channel system:Integra DTM 40.4,Nakamichi BX-100,TiVo mini,Musical Fidelity X-LPS,X-PSU,Carver TFM-25,Sony KV-34XBR970(last of the widescreen tube sets before production stopped)Technics SL-1200MKII,Shure V15 Type V MR cartridge,Polk RT-55(with SL-6506 tweeters),Polk PSW-200 in plexiglass(2),Sony Playstation 3 slim.Monster Power HTPS-7000,Monster AVS-2000, PowerVarious Kimber,Audioquest and MIT interconnects and speaker cables.
  • VR3VR3 Posts: 23,480
    edited May 25
    Not to much, the csa series has just taken over the Esa where as before it was like 50/50.

But I do like to change things, hence version 3 audio 😜

Thanks guys!
    - Not Tom