Wanted - Riser stands for Klipsch KG-4 (or plans)

I know this is a long shot, but if anybody has riser stands for KG-4's - or the plans to make them, please let me know. This is for a buddy of mine who never had the risers on his KG-4's. Looking for Klipsch risers, but I know I saw plans that somebody had come up with for duplicates of the Klipsch risers but I can't seem to find anything on them out there. Thanks

Comments

• F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,708
    Don, one of my friends needed stands for his KG4's. I looked around for him and found these, which worked well.

https://www.standsandmounts.com/vtirfseries13inchcenterchannelspeakerstandrfc.aspx
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• dromunds
    dromunds Posts: 9,969
    Excellent! Thanks, those should work well for him. Appreciate it.
  • JayMX
    JayMX Posts: 434
    @dromunds - I have the stock pair that I took off my KG4’s. I run mine on some stands that are a little taller and tilted back. Mine are not in mint condition, walnut veneer, but they’re not ratty. If you want to work something out, pm me and I’ll get you some pics.
    Current Collection: Monitor 4a (Peerless), Monitor 5B (Peerless), Modified Monitor 7b (Peerless), RTA15TL (SL3000), SDA CRS+ (194’s), SDA SRS 2.3TL, R100's, R200’s, R300 🤩
    Pairs that have passed through: Monitor 4b (Peerless), Monitor 5a (Peerless), Monitor 5b (SL1000), Monitor 5b (SL2000) (3x pair), Monitor 7b (Peerless), Modified Monitor 7c’s (194’s), Monitor 10a (Peerless), Monitor 10b (5x pair), RTA8, RTA8TL, RTA 11T, RTA12c (194's), SDA CRS, SDA 2 (2x pair), SDA 2a, SDA 2b, SDA 1b, SDA 1c, SDA SRS 2 (2x pair), SDA SRS 3.1TL (198’s) (2x pair)...and more to come, it’s a sickness.
  • Toolfan66
    Toolfan66 Posts: 16,834
    What’s a good price on a set of KG4’s??
  • dromunds
    dromunds Posts: 9,969
    Depends on where you are and condition. I really haven't been watching them but in my area I've noticed them go for $250 and I've seen really nice ones go for $350. Sellers often ask for a lot more but I've seen them sit there for very long time periods because of it. If they are stock and in real nice shape you should be able to find them for $250 if you are patient. They seem to fly under the radar often enough.
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,708
    I've seen them between 2 to 4 hundred.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• Toolfan66
    Toolfan66 Posts: 16,834
    There is a set in the springs, it would be a little bit of a drive back an forth, they look to be in great shape, and he wants $435 this thread got me to looking around for them just to try and play with them..