CUSTOM SILVER JUMPERS

Not much to say and have no idea where I got them. I do know their silver and they weren’t cheap. They are very nice. I may have intended to use them with Magnepan 3.5R. I don’t know.

urfc6hd5uyn0.jpeg

$50/ shipped. PM me your shipping information. PayPal accepted.
CTC BBQ Amplifier, Sonic Frontiers Line3 Pre-Amplifier and Wadia 581 SACD player. Speakers? Always changing but for now, Mission Argonauts I picked up for $50 bucks, mint.

Comments

• zingo
    zingo Posts: 11,256
    These look like a high quality, low signal loss jumper.
  • dorokusai
    dorokusai Posts: 25,573
    Thanks Zingo. They are impeccably made.
    CTC BBQ Amplifier, Sonic Frontiers Line3 Pre-Amplifier and Wadia 581 SACD player. Speakers? Always changing but for now, Mission Argonauts I picked up for $50 bucks, mint.
  • maingey
    maingey Posts: 627
    If you have copper speaker wiring going to the speaker, would the have an effect on the overall sound using silver as jumpers?
  • jdjohn
    jdjohn Posts: 2,987
    Sorry
    0pdzueeglkrb.jpg
    "This may not matter to you, but it does to me for various reasons, many of them illogical or irrational, but the vinyl hobby is not really logical or rational..." - member on Vinyl Engine
    "Sometimes I do what I want to do. The rest of the time, I do what I have to." - Cicero, in Gladiator
    Regarding collectibles: "It's not who gets it. It's who gets stuck with it." - Jimmy Fallon
  • dorokusai
    edited May 2019
    Maingey all changes of even the smallest piece in Audio will either help or do nothing noticeable. I used MIT Oracle jumpers on my Magnepan and it changed for me personally over simple shorting bars. NAD is a manufacturer that uses shorting bars especially in vintage gear. You know what’s neat about this audio addiction, is that you can change/ upgrade small things and really like the change. This isn’t a break the bank item. I even use Cardas RCA caps simply because I like looking at my gears rear end too.
  • mdaudioguy
    mdaudioguy Posts: 5,165
    dorokusai wrote: »
    Maingey all changes of even the smallest piece in Audio will either help or do nothing noticeable.
    I think what you mean is, any change may or may not be noticeable. We hope for changes that are for the better, but that may not always be the case. Plenty of examples on here where people tried things and either didn't notice a change or didn't like it - things that others do all the time and claim to like! However, it's the trying that counts. Unless, or until, you're happy where you are, then just sit, listen, and enjoy!
  • kharp1
    kharp1 Posts: 3,453
    If I were running silver speaker cables and needed a jumper I would likely use something like this simply because o would consider having a non silver jumper in an all silver chain an issue. That's just me. May, or, may not make a difference, but, I'd feel like I didn't possibly short change myself.
  • MrBuhl
    MrBuhl Posts: 2,419
    Hmm. PM sent!
    VA HT HK AVR20II, Sony S9000ES CD/DVD/SACD, Polk Audio RC80i / Polk Audio CSi3, 60" Panasonic Plasma, Nordost / Signal Cable A2 / Wireworld / Pangea / Magic Power
    VA 2 Channel Focal Electra 926 speakers, Pass Labs X150.5 Amp, Eastern Electric MiniMax Preamp (Tutay mods), Eastern Electric Minimax CDP (Scott Nixon mods), Music Hall mmf 5.1 Turntable, Parks Audio Budgie Phono Pre , Audioengine B1 streamer, MIT S3 IC's / MIT Shotgun S3 Speaker Cables / PS Audio power cables
    Noggin Schiit Valhalla, Pangea, Phillips Fidelio X1, Polk UF8000

Polk SDA1c modded
    Polk CRS+ 4.1TL modded (need veneer)
    Polk SDA2BTL (fully modded)
    A/L 1000VA Dreadnought Canare 4s11 SDA cable
    SACD Marantz DV8300
    Sony S9000ES CD/DVD/SACD
    Yamaha YP-D6
    Soundcraftsmen PCR800
    Audible Illusions L1 Preamp
    Vincent MFA based Cocci Tube Preamp
    Pho-700 Phono Pre
    Signal Cable Silver Resolution IC's

• dorokusai
    I sent you a reply earlier 😀 yes, I already have it labeled and everything. PP dorokusai.mark@gmail.com
  • MrBuhl
    Awesome thank you sir - PP Incoming!
    VA HT HK AVR20II, Sony S9000ES CD/DVD/SACD, Polk Audio RC80i / Polk Audio CSi3, 60" Panasonic Plasma, Nordost / Signal Cable A2 / Wireworld / Pangea / Magic Power
    VA 2 Channel Focal Electra 926 speakers, Pass Labs X150.5 Amp, Eastern Electric MiniMax Preamp (Tutay mods), Eastern Electric Minimax CDP (Scott Nixon mods), Music Hall mmf 5.1 Turntable, Parks Audio Budgie Phono Pre , Audioengine B1 streamer, MIT S3 IC's / MIT Shotgun S3 Speaker Cables / PS Audio power cables

Polk SDA1c modded
    SACD Marantz DV8300
    Sony S9000ES CD/DVD/SACD
    Yamaha YP-D6
    Soundcraftsmen PCR800
    Pho-700 Phono Pre

• dorokusai
    Shipped today in a bulletproof package. A pencil and such is one thing, not silver jumpers. Send pics an your thought on them. I’d be very interested. TY man.

d
  • MrBuhl
    Wow. Arrived literally in one day. Here on the 24th, thank you.

What do I think of them - I had a set of home made copper jumpers I twisted up, using some gold plated nanners - nothing special, but decent, you know. The Electra's I picked up, nice sounding, but missing that sparkle so far... and then...

Enter these jumpers, now I gotta say, I don't give a tinker's damn if you're a cable believer or not - but these things lifted the veil. They look great, and they sound great, cymbals are light and airy, highs are crisp, mids have a nice edge.

You can not convince me that there is not a significant and marked improvement in the sound, synergy baby. These were worth every penny, and exactly what the Dr. ordered! Thank you!

Polk SDA1c modded
    SACD Marantz DV8300
    Sony S9000ES CD/DVD/SACD
    Yamaha YP-D6
    Soundcraftsmen PCR800
    Pho-700 Phono Pre

• dorokusai
    That’s what I’m talking about! They are really nice jumpers. Happy you’re digging them
  • mdaudioguy
    mdaudioguy Posts: 5,165
    Curious if you notice any difference connecting your speaker cable to the low post and jumping to the high, versus the other way around. Seems like any difference might be accentuated with silver jumpers, or maybe not?
  • dorokusai
    MD post a couple pics if you can. I’d like to see them in use.
  • dorokusai
    edited September 2019
    I found another pair in the mix. Same deal @ $50/ shipped. MrBuhl can attest to the quality.

vpc6fume7gz3.jpeg
  • daddyjt
    daddyjt Posts: 2,305
    Pm sent.
    "Conservative Libertarians love the country, progressive leftists love the government." - Andrew Wilkow

“Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.”
    ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

• maingey
    maingey Posts: 627
    these are gone?
  • dorokusai
    Yes.
  • dorokusai
    PP should be fixed now.
  • dorokusai
    Always something these days.
  • dorokusai
    Let’s try n invoice. Email?
  • dorokusai
    Try this dorokusai.mark@gmail.com
  • dorokusai
    😂 the waters have parted!