Center Channel: Polk LsiM706c
    Front: Polk LsiM703
    Rear: LSI fx
    Subwoofer: SVS 20-39pci
    Television: Samsung UN58NU7100FXZA
    DVD Player: Sony PS4
  • Emlyn
    Emlyn Posts: 4,346
    If I remember right the LSiFX mount on two bolts Although mounting to a wall stud is the most secure, I had a pair mounted to drywall with expanding metal wall anchors with no problems other than having to fill some big holes in the drywall once I moved.
  • gurot1
    gurot1 Posts: 519
    I find my metal butterfly toggle bolts require a large hole to be drilled. I have used them to hang up some heavy mirrors and stuff...they do work great though.
    lsim705,lsim706c,lsif/x(4)+mc80(atmos)
    rti6,csi5,fxi5
  • gurot1
    they might be here tomorrow...
    rti6,csi5,fxi5
  • gurot1
    They arrived on Friday, but life got in the way over the weekend. Finally opened one of the boxes yesterday...they looked brand new! Haven't had time to hook them up yet. Hopefully by the weekend.
    rti6,csi5,fxi5
  • gurot1
    Finally took one of my fx500 down and listened to both the lsifx and the fx500. Now mind you they were both hooked up same amp with one on the left channel and the other on the right channel so the signal was slightly different to each speaker...and the kids were sleeping so not at super loud volumes. The fx500 is more sensitive (lauder) which makes sense as it is 90 dB vs 88db sensitivity. I don't know what the 4. Vd 8 ohm does to volumes. The lsifx threw a wider projection and the sound didn't seem to be coming from the speaker as much as it did with fx500. Lsifx has a bit more bass and it was a little bit clearer and a bit 'laid' back. Having said that the fx500 still sounded darn good and it wasn't a huge difference.
    I did not succeed at mounting the lsifx on the wall tonight. My in wall speaker wire is a quarter inch too close to the midline and interferes with the lower power port. I eithr have to make the hole larger or drill a new one half an inch away. Also noticed I have to loosen the mounting screw in the stud a few turns as the mounting plate is a bit thicker. Couldnt line up the mounting screws initially due to this.
    rti6,csi5,fxi5
  • PaulLSi
    PaulLSi Posts: 3
    Does anyone recall what the retail price per speaker was for the LSiFX?
    Thinking about selling mine but wanted to know what they originally retailed for.
  • dromunds
    dromunds Posts: 9,969
    You need to have 100 posts to sell here
  • krazypolk
    krazypolk Posts: 745
    dromunds wrote: »
    You need to have 100 posts to sell here

or a truly smoking deal, you decide. :o
  • daboyz
    daboyz Posts: 5,206
    I'll take $100 for smokin" deal, Alex.
  • PaulLSi
    PaulLSi Posts: 3
    Sorry about that , mot trying to dell here, just asking a question.
  • daboyz
    Somewhere north of 1k
  • scubalab wrote: »
    Something like this (pic courtesy of EndersShadow, possibly courtesy of someone else!):

pj1b755adl45.jpg

I WILL BUY YOUR FX REARS
  • PSOVLSK
    PSOVLSK Posts: 5,021
    I WILL BUY YOUR FX REARS

I could be wrong because, as you stated, you are smarter than all of us, but I don't think they are for sale.
    Things work out best for those who make the best of the way things work out.-John Wooden
  • Anyone near Vancouver canada I have polk lsif/x pair for sale
  • rooftop59
    rooftop59 Posts: 7,952
    @bradley0001983 please kindly read the rules. You must have 100 posts to sell.
    Living Room 2.2: Usher BE-718 "tiny dancers"; Dual DIY Dayton audio RSS210HF-4 Subs with Dayton SPA-250 amps; Arcam SA30; Musical Fidelity A308; Sony UBP-x1000es; Squeezebox Touch with Bolder Power Supply
    Game Room 5.1.4:
    Denon AVR-X4200w; Sony UBP-x700; Definitive Technology Power Monitor 900 mains, CLR-3000 center, StudioMonitor 350 surrounds, ProMonitor 800 atmos x4; Sub - Monoprice Monolith 15in THX Ultra

Bedroom 2.1
    Cambridge Azur 551r; Polk RT25i; ACI Titan Subwoofer
  • dromunds
    dromunds Posts: 9,969
    Look at the post about 8 posts up. You need 100 meaningful posts to sell here.
  • daboyz
    dromunds wrote: »
    Look at the post about 8 posts up. You need 100 meaningful posts to sell here.

Damn, Don. Not sure if I've had 100 "meaningful" posts but they let me sell here. lol