Sda SRS 2.3 build

VR3
VR3 Posts: 27,968
Non TL

Clarity csa, Jantzen Superes, Jantzen inductors plus c coil. Supra rondo sda cable and internal wiring

a8sxuju2j3gi.jpg
18fso5smjx10.jpg
- Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.

Comments

• Faustin
    Faustin Posts: 1,149
  • VR3
    Thanks guys!
    - Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.
  • bem
    bem Posts: 102
    Beautiful. It's a real work of Art. Belongs in the Museum of Audio Excellence!
  • audioluvr
    audioluvr Posts: 5,420
    True Polk SDA **** there! Someone is gonna LOVE that!
    Gustard X26 Pro DAC
    Belles 21A Pre modded with Mundorf Supreme caps
    B&K M200 Sonata monoblocks refreshed and upgraded
    Polk SDA 1C's modded / 1000Va Dreadnaught
    Wireworld Silver Eclipse IC's and speaker cables
    Harman Kardon T65C w/Grado Gold. (Don't laugh. It sounds great!)

There is about a 5% genetic difference between apes and men …but that difference is the difference between throwing your own poo when you are annoyed …and Einstein, Shakespeare and Miss January. by Dr. Sardonicus
  • VR3
    Thank you 😊
  • cortico
    cortico Posts: 587
    Wow, this looks fantastic! I really like those caps!
    VR3 wrote: »
    Non TL

Clarity csa, Jantzen Superes, Jantzen inductors plus c coil. Supra rondo sda cable and internal wiring

a8sxuju2j3gi.jpg
    18fso5smjx10.jpg

• audioluvr
    audioluvr Posts: 5,420
    audioluvr wrote: »
    True Polk SDA **** there! Someone is gonna LOVE that!

Apparently you can't day P O R N anymore. So from now on we all need to agree that the word pork means it...
    Gustard X26 Pro DAC
    Belles 21A Pre modded with Mundorf Supreme caps
    B&K M200 Sonata monoblocks refreshed and upgraded
    Polk SDA 1C's modded / 1000Va Dreadnaught
    Wireworld Silver Eclipse IC's and speaker cables
    Harman Kardon T65C w/Grado Gold. (Don't laugh. It sounds great!)

There is about a 5% genetic difference between apes and men …but that difference is the difference between throwing your own poo when you are annoyed …and Einstein, Shakespeare and Miss January. by Dr. Sardonicus
  • VR3
    Haha, thanks guys
  • Mike Reeter
    Mike Reeter Posts: 4,314
    Very, VERY Nice Work! Quite Exotic!
  • bem
    bem Posts: 102
    Can't wait to install this upgrade in my 2.3s. I'm the original owner of the speakers bought back in the late 80's. They are in pristine condition. I received Trey's crossovers about 2 weeks ago and I'm about about half way through the standard mods like H nuts, Dynamat, gaskets and securing magnets. I was thinking about doing the VR3 upgrade for about 4 years and I finally bit the bullet. Working with Trey has been outstanding. Besides doing extraordinary work, he's a great communicator and most helpful on install questions. I'm hoping to complete the mods by Memorial Day weekend. I can't even imagine what my 2.3s will sound like.