FOR SALE: NAD Masters M32 DirectDigital DAC Amplifier

For Sale is my NAD Master Series M32 DirectDigital Integrated Amplifier I purchased from an authorized dealer in December 2018. Lightly used and protective film still on the display. This sale includes the DD AP-1 Analogue Phono Module, which adds balanced inputs. NAD uses its Direct Digital technology to create a short signal path DAC amplifier with all the necessary inputs for most systems. Clean power, coherent, and simply gets out of the way of the music.

Asking 2800 shipped and PP'd to CONUS. Will throw in a Node 2i (retail: 500$)for 3000 all in. The Node 2i from everyone I've spoken to is a significant step up from the Node 2 and the MDC module.

Ships complete with everything like new, including remote and original double boxes.

John Atkinson has turned his attention to the NAD M32 DirectDigital™ Amplifier. Released at the beginning of 2017, the M32 features NAD’s DirectDigital™ amplification technology, which skillfully combines all pre-amplification and power amplification functions into a single amplifying stage. Complete with an MM phono input and a headphone amplifier, the NAD M32 also wields NAD’s Modular Design Construction (MDC) technology. MDC’s upgrade architecture also future-proofs your NAD component, allowing you to keep up with the latest technologies as they emerge.

In his review for Stereophile, Atkinson compared the M32 to other components such as the Luxman L-509X and a pair of Lamm Industries M1.2 Reference monoblocks. Atkinson goes on to describe how he dropped the M32 in and out of his system “during listening sessions for other components I’ve been reviewing recently, and what emerged as a consistent signature was a clean, clear quality of sound that stepped out of the music’s way with every pair of speakers I used.”

“Stereo imaging was superb—stable, precise, and accurate on my own recordings,” says Atkinson. Rounding out his review, Atkinsom concludes that the M32 punches above its price class and is “highly recommended.”

image.php?id=192741

image.php?id=192742

image.php?id=192743

image.php?id=192744

image.php?id=192745
2Ch Tube Audio Convert

Comments