Our new website is live. Let me know what you think.

Options
2»

Comments

• lightman1
    lightman1 Posts: 10,776
    Options
    The only gripe I have is none of the stuff is free....

Other than that, rock on Doug!
  • helipilotdoug
    helipilotdoug Posts: 1,229
    Options
    lightman1 wrote: »

FREE STUFF???????????? Hang in there old friend. You'll see what I think will be a pretty good karma coming up soon. :smiley: .
    Sunfire Theater Grand IV
    Sunfire Cinema Grand Signature
    SRS 2.1TL
    SDA 2BTL's
    CSiA6
    FXiA4
    FXiA6
    SDA 2A's
    Monitor 10A's

http://www.douglasconnection.com
  • PSOVLSK
    PSOVLSK Posts: 5,059
    Options
    Looking good Doug. Nice improvement over the old site in both form and function.
    Things work out best for those who make the best of the way things work out.-John Wooden
  • Clipdat
    Clipdat Posts: 12,608
    edited April 2019
    Options
    You really gotta remove this part from your "About Douglas Connection" page:

"We are also a dealer for VTI manufacturing who make some wonderful stands for audio, video, home theater and speakers."

;)
  • helipilotdoug
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Clipdat wrote: »
    You really gotta remove this part from your "About Douglas Connection" page:

"We are also a dealer for VTI manufacturing who make some wonderful stands for audio, video, home theater and speakers."

;)

Right you are Drew. Thanks for bringing that to my attention. Fixed that.
    Sunfire Theater Grand IV
    SRS 2.1TL
    SDA 2BTL's
    CSiA6
    FXiA4
    FXiA6
    SDA 2A's
    Monitor 10A's

• mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 33,046
    Options
    lightman1 wrote: »

FREE STUFF???????????? Hang in there old friend. You'll see what I think will be a pretty good karma coming up soon. :smiley: .

Ruh-roh! You'll bring the cheapskates frugal Yankees out of the woodwork with a tease like that!

Umm... uhh... wait; that'd be me.

B)
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,100
    Options
    In with 79...
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • dolbyd
    dolbyd Posts: 430
    Options
    Well done Doug. I like it.
    Main room- RTiA9 x4, CSiA6, in ceiling Atmos RT-70 x4, SVS PC 4000 x2, Marantz 8805A, OPPO 203, Emotiva DR3 G3, Emotiva XPA-2 G3, Emotiva XPA-5 G3, Emotiva X300, Sony 75" 940E, Panasonic Plasma VT50, PS Audio Power Port X2, PS Audio AC-5 x8, AQ Rocket 33 Biwire speaker cables, AQ King Cobra XLR IC, Furman PFi20 W/Cullen cable, SoildSteel S4-4 rack, Gik room treatments

Office- Legend L600, in ceiling Polk RC80i, Marantz 7704, OPPO 203, Pioneer Elite PDF-59 CD, PSA Stellar 300, Sony 55" 800B, Gik room treatment

Master BR- Signature ES60, Signature S35 Center, Signature S15 Dolby Height, LSI700 in ceiling, SVS-SB4000, Marantz 5012, Emotiva XPA5 G2, OPPO 203, Pioneer DVL-919 Laser Disc, Sony 55" OLED

Patio- SDI Atrium8 x3, Emotiva A-100 amps x3
  • helipilotdoug
    Options
    In with 79...
    You might want to reconsider that number John. Wait until you see how I'll pick the winner, and you'll understand why........ ;)

Sunfire Theater Grand IV
    SRS 2.1TL
    SDA 2BTL's
    CSiA6
    FXiA4
    FXiA6
    SDA 2A's
    Monitor 10A's

• mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 33,046
    edited April 2019
    Options
    In with 79...
    You might want to reconsider that number John. Wait until you see how I'll pick the winner, and you'll understand why........ ;)
    I'll be in with pi (π)!
  • jflail2
    jflail2 Posts: 2,868
    Options
    A quick kudos to Doug is in order here. Ordered some ready made ICs from this new site, he didn't have enough ready on hand, so worked furiously over the weekend so he could get them in the mail to me today. Prompt and professional communication, and he went above and beyond the call of duty so he could get my ICs mailed out in a timely manner. If only more businesses operated this way. Thanks Doug!
    2007 Club Polk Football Pool Champ

2010 Club Polk Fantasy Football Champ

2011 Club Polk Football Pool Champ

"It's like a koala bear crapped a rainbow in my brain!"
  • Clipdat
    Clipdat Posts: 12,608
    Options
    The new website looks great!
  • stevep
    stevep Posts: 328
    Options
    You might want to add a field to the "contact us" form for how someone heard about you.
  • helipilotdoug
    Options
    stevep wrote: »
    You might want to add a field to the "contact us" form for how someone heard about you.

That's a great idea Steve! Thanks for the suggestion. I'll see if that can be done.
    Sunfire Theater Grand IV
    SRS 2.1TL
    SDA 2BTL's
    CSiA6
    FXiA4
    FXiA6
    SDA 2A's
    Monitor 10A's