RT400 problem diagnosis help?

Options
So I just moved my RT400's into a new room and noticed setting it up one of the channels sounded wonky pulled off the covers to see that the tweeter on one of them was blown so it seems I only have one good speaker. I also panned to just the bad channel and it feels like the driver is moving less than the one I know is working. Is there any way to know for sure if it's just the tweeter or the tweeter and the driver making it sound bad? As it seems I can get a replacement tweeter easier than driver.

Comments

• F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,794
    Options
    Moving your speakers should not have caused an issue like that. Have you double checked your connections....all of them?
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• AndrogynousCobra
    Options
    Pretty sure it's not my connections 7Ce7sLM.jpg
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,794
    Options
    I'll have to agree, although I don't understand why you didn't notice this until after you moved them.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk