Record Store Day-4/13-Must Have's??

I love the IDEA of Record Store Day, but hate the buy/resell on Ebay crap that goes on. That said, there are always titles that get me to head out and try to score a copy.

This time i'm interested in Jeff Tweedy-Warmer (brand new album), Dylan-Acetate Blood on the Tracks, and the JGB Live album.

Anyone else have other must have's this round?

Comments

• mlistens03
    mlistens03 Posts: 2,767
    I didn't know record store day was a thing! If I did, and I wasn't saving for a car, I'd probably hunt down PF Wish You Were Here, and The Wall.
    Good luck finding what y'all are hunting for!
  • DaveHo
    DaveHo Posts: 3,471
    mlistens03 wrote: »
    I didn't know record store day was a thing! If I did, and I wasn't saving for a car, I'd probably hunt down PF Wish You Were Here, and The Wall.
    Good luck finding what y'all are hunting for!

https://recordstoreday.com/

All kinds of special releases. Crowds usually be crazy.
  • imsjry
    imsjry Posts: 120
    And those special releases usually end up on Ebay for twice the amount. I look at it as a great thing for the stores so I'm all behind the day, I just wish they wouldn't promote the "limited release" thing so much, Just make as many as you feel would sell!
  • chumlie
    chumlie Posts: 8,658
    Would love a copy of CSN&Y 4 Way Street.
  • imsjry
    imsjry Posts: 120
    chumlie wrote: »

I do that title often on my used record hunts. And usually for cheap.
  • chumlie

Got mine.
    Also picked up Woodstock.
    Guy at store bought the one Zappa I was looking for.
  • dromunds
    dromunds Posts: 9,969
    Which Zappa you looking for?
  • gudnoyez
    gudnoyez Posts: 8,056
    edited April 2019
    I got Dylan blood on the Tracks and the live Billy Joel one,rushed them home drove to Apoxona, where I proceeded to get these 2 from the Music Direcct area.
    781j9og6zbgl.jpg
    Home Theater
    Parasound Halo A 31 OnkyoTX-NR838 Sony XBR55X850B 55" 4K RtiA9 Fronts CsiA6 Center RtiA3 Rears FxiA6 Side Surrounds Dual Psw 111's Oppo 105D Signal Ultra Speaker Cables & IC's Signal Magic Power Cable Technics SL Q300 Panamax MR4300 Audioquest Chocolate HDMI Cables Audioquest Forest USB Cable

2 Channel
    Adcom 555II Vincent SA-T1 Marantz SA 15S2 Denon DR-M11 Clearaudio Bluemotion SDA 2.3tl's (Z) edition MIT Terminator II Speaker Cables & IC's Adcom 545II Adcom Gtp-450 Marantz CD5004 Technics M245X SDA 2B's, SDA CRS+

Stuff for the Head
    JD LABS C5 Headphone Amplifier, Sennheiser HD 598, Polk Audio Buckle, Polk Audio Hinge, Velodyne vPulse, Bose IE2, Sennheiser CX 200 Street II, Sennheiser MX 365

Shower & Off the beaten path Rigs
    Polk Audio Boom Swimmer, Polk Audio Urchin B)
  • gudnoyez
    gudnoyez Posts: 8,056
    edited April 2019

I just got that Zappa on E-bay for $35.98 shipped this very minute not sure what it was going for yesterday at the stores. There is one left for $32 +$6.00 shipping the rest are all going for $78 or you got to bid on the others. You better act fast Chum.
    Home Theater
    Parasound Halo A 31 OnkyoTX-NR838 Sony XBR55X850B 55" 4K RtiA9 Fronts CsiA6 Center RtiA3 Rears FxiA6 Side Surrounds Dual Psw 111's Oppo 105D Signal Ultra Speaker Cables & IC's Signal Magic Power Cable Technics SL Q300 Panamax MR4300 Audioquest Chocolate HDMI Cables Audioquest Forest USB Cable

2 Channel
    Adcom 555II Vincent SA-T1 Marantz SA 15S2 Denon DR-M11 Clearaudio Bluemotion SDA 2.3tl's (Z) edition MIT Terminator II Speaker Cables & IC's Adcom 545II Adcom Gtp-450 Marantz CD5004 Technics M245X SDA 2B's, SDA CRS+

Stuff for the Head
    JD LABS C5 Headphone Amplifier, Sennheiser HD 598, Polk Audio Buckle, Polk Audio Hinge, Velodyne vPulse, Bose IE2, Sennheiser CX 200 Street II, Sennheiser MX 365

Shower & Off the beaten path Rigs
    Polk Audio Boom Swimmer, Polk Audio Urchin B)
  • chumlie
    gudnoyez wrote: »

I just got that Zappa on E-bay for $35.98 shipped this very minute not sure what it was going for yesterday at the stores. There is one left for $32 +$6.00 shipping the rest are all going for $78 or you got to bid on the others. You better act fast Chum.

Done. $35.98 free shipping.
  • SIHAB
    SIHAB Posts: 4,491
    For various reasons I was late to the game yesterday.
    Going out today to see what is left on the want list.
    The Bob Dylan would be fun for example...
    Speakers: Polk Lsim, ATC SCM19 v2, NHT SuperzeroSpeaker Cables: DH Labs, Transparent, Wireworld, Canare, Monster: Beer budget, Bose ears
  • dromunds
    dromunds Posts: 9,969
    What's different about the Blood On The Tracks? Have you guys picked up the official Bootleg Series, More Blood More Tracks? It's the New York Sessions for BOTT.