WTB:Supertramp Crime of the Century MFSL or Deluxe Edition

As the title says, looking for Crime of the Century MFSL or Deluxe Edition...don't care about condition of the case, its the music that counts :)
Computer room Hegeman 1 SpeakersM&K VX-80 subKenwood DP-7010Cambridge Audio CXC Transport Rega DACPrimaLuna Prologue Four AmpAric Audio Tube PreampGarage Jennings Research SquareCustom tube preampCrown XLS-1000Denon DCD-1500II Modded MSB Link DAC

Comments

• starkiller
    starkiller Posts: 2,723
    Forgot to add that I want a CD, not LP :)
    Computer room Hegeman 1 SpeakersM&K VX-80 subKenwood DP-7010Cambridge Audio CXC Transport Rega DACPrimaLuna Prologue Four AmpAric Audio Tube PreampGarage Jennings Research SquareCustom tube preampCrown XLS-1000Denon DCD-1500II Modded MSB Link DAC
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,477
    I'd love to have an SACD.

Good Luck in your search
  • voltz
    voltz Posts: 5,384
    its available in digital form for download in DSD and 24/192.

https://store.acousticsounds.com/index.cfm?get=results&searchtext=super+tramp
    2 ch- Polk CRS+ * Vincent SA-31MK Preamp * Vincent Sp-331 Amp * Marantz SA8005 SACD * Project Xperience Classic TT * Sumiko Blue Point #2 MC cartridge

HT - Polk 703's * NAD T-758 * Adcom 5503 * Oppo 103 * Samsung 60" series 8 LCD
  • pitdogg2
    edited February 2019
    I'm a physical media kind of guy.

The only digital I have if you want to call it that comes from a satellite about 22-25 thousand miles away. :):)
  • voltz
    voltz Posts: 5,384
    2 ch- Polk CRS+ * Vincent SA-31MK Preamp * Vincent Sp-331 Amp * Marantz SA8005 SACD * Project Xperience Classic TT * Sumiko Blue Point #2 MC cartridge

HT - Polk 703's * NAD T-758 * Adcom 5503 * Oppo 103 * Samsung 60" series 8 LCD
  • starkiller
    Thanks for the link but have seen most of what is out there from stores and such and wish to buy from an individual where it might be a lot cheaper :)
  • BMF35
    BMF35 Posts: 86
    I have the MFSL album I bought off eBay a couple of years ago I'd sell that I've never taken out of it's cover/sleeve. Guy I bought it from said it way above average. Got some other MFSL albums from him before then that were better than he described so I assume it's at least decent. Give it a good bath and it would probably be good to go. E-mail me if you're interested in it.
  • FestYboy
    FestYboy Posts: 3,861
    Op is looking fo a CD, from your description it sounds like you have an LP
  • SIHAB
    SIHAB Posts: 4,494
    +1 on the Hi Res download.
    I just ordered the Audio Master Plus Series AM+ CD version off
    ebay as I couldn't find it locally. If it sounds anything like
    the 'Breakfast in America' version it would be worth checking out.
    FWIW.
    Speakers: Polk Lsim, ATC SCM19 v2, NHT SuperzeroSpeaker Cables: DH Labs, Transparent, Wireworld, Canare, Monster: Beer budget, Bose ears
  • starkiller
    Found a Deluxe Edition at a nice price so no longer looking...thanks everyone!
  • BMF35
    FestYboy wrote: »

Sorry. You're right. Just checked out the top of the thread and had missed it. Laying in bed in CCU in the hospital loopy and bored out of mind. Appearantly more loopy than I feel. Heh
  • pitdogg2
    BMF35 wrote: »

Sorry. You're right. Just checked out the top of the thread and had missed it. Laying in bed in CCU in the hospital loopy and bored out of mind. Appearantly more loopy than I feel. Heh

Dang brah get well soon! That sounds no fun at all.
  • BMF35
    pitdogg2 wrote: »
    BMF35 wrote: »

Dang brah get well soon! That sounds no fun at all.

This visit has been pretty scary. Was in ER barely able to take a breath. They brought in a CT to look at my chest and head. A doc came in, looked at the results, and told them to meet him on the surgery.
    Going down a hall toward the elevators I wasn't able to move, talk, or even open my eyes but I was talking to myself fine. At one point I asked myself "Did I just die?" I couldn't hear anything or know what was going on. All I knew was they all the sudden started pulling me up the bed by my head, flipping me back and forth, and I went to sleep.
    I woke up 3 days later (in the same bed I'm still rotting in) and had the respirator machine in me. There was three nurses beside me. One told me to cough and they pulled the tubes out of my nose and throat which made me puke like a lightweight college punk with too much beer, Jack Daniel, and Taco Bell in his belly. They put a big rubber thing around my neck down to my legs to catch what came out but it was still embarrassing. I asked what was going on but no one would say anything.
    Few minutes later the doc from the ER came in. He said between the ER and elevators I stopped breathing followed by my heart crapping out. When I was asking myself if I'd just died I actually did. It took them 9-10 minutes to get me kick-started. I'm suppose to go home tomorrow but it's still scarry thinking about what happened. At least I get to get in MY bed and watch F1 on a proper size TV and have sound to match. The bed, TV, and nurses here leave a lot to be desired.