Polk Momo Competition crossovers with MMC650 speakers?

Hey hope someone can help me out with this. Found 2 pairs of MMC650's, but they do not come with the original crossovers. Going to use in a friends boat install. Also found a set of 4 Polk Momo original competition crossovers. The ones that are light gray with the yellow arrows on them. Would these be good to use with the MMC650's? Would they change the ohms load that was presented to my amp (not sure if the x-over does anything to this or is it all in the speaker itself)? Thanks for any input you can provide.

Comments

• codycatalist
    codycatalist Posts: 2,662
    It wouldn't change the impedence sent to the amp. As far as if it'll work dunno, Polk CD may be able to help answer. Let me do some research and get back to you.
    Just a dude doing dude-ly things

"Temptation is the manifestation of desire which equals necessity." - Mikey081057
    " I have always had a champange taste with a beer budget" - Rick88
    "Just because the thread is getting views don't mean much .. I like a good train wreck doesn't mean i want to be in one..." - pitdogg2
    "Those that don't know, don't know that they don't know." - heiney9
    "Audiophiles are the male equivalent of cat ladies." - Audiokarma Member
  • codycatalist
    codycatalist Posts: 2,662
    Based on the specification for both drivers and crossovers I wouldnt think it will work.
    Just a dude doing dude-ly things

"Temptation is the manifestation of desire which equals necessity." - Mikey081057
    " I have always had a champange taste with a beer budget" - Rick88
    "Just because the thread is getting views don't mean much .. I like a good train wreck doesn't mean i want to be in one..." - pitdogg2
    "Those that don't know, don't know that they don't know." - heiney9
    "Audiophiles are the male equivalent of cat ladies." - Audiokarma Member
  • Thanks for the info codycatalist. Appreciate you looking into it for me.