Bi-wire connectors for RTI70 Speakers

I know I used to have metal plates that would bi-wire my RTI70 speakers, but can't locate them. Does anyone know if Polk Audio sells that small part? I can obviously just route more wires between my receiver and speaker, but would prefer to just run a single wire, and use the connectors. Thanks!


  • tonyp063
    tonyp063 Posts: 929
    If I understand your question correctly, you're looking for something like this:


    You're actually better off with this:


  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 46,975
    edited April 2019
    Do what Tony says, use speaker cable for the jumpers.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

    "A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

    President of Club Polk

  • Thanks guys! This is what I’m doing. I shouldn’t worry about it any further. It’s just bothering me that I can’t find those.