Rare Polk Audio Parts Lists and More

Options
Is anyone interested in some coveted Polk docs, T-shirt’s and a SDA Compendium? I’ll price later and I think I have a lot more.
CTC BBQ Amplifier, Sonic Frontiers Line3 Pre-Amplifier and Wadia 581 SACD player. Speakers? Always changing but for now, Mission Argonauts I picked up for $50 bucks, mint.

Comments

• pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,579
    Options
    Interested Mark
    SDA Compendium
  • Gerres26
    Gerres26 Posts: 863
    Options
    If pitdogg passes on the SDA Compendium I would be interested in it
  • maingey
    maingey Posts: 628
    Options
    possibly tshirt if it doesn't have @lightman1 's pitstains .
  • pitdogg2
    Options
    pitdogg2 wrote: »
    Interested Mark
    SDA Compendium
    Gerres26 wrote: »
    If pitdogg passes on the SDA Compendium I would be interested in it

It's yours
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,100
    Options
    Gonna hang out a while Doro?
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • dorokusai
    dorokusai Posts: 25,576
    Options
    I have no idea why it split in two. Disregard this thread as the other is accurate.
    CTC BBQ Amplifier, Sonic Frontiers Line3 Pre-Amplifier and Wadia 581 SACD player. Speakers? Always changing but for now, Mission Argonauts I picked up for $50 bucks, mint.
  • lightman1
    lightman1 Posts: 10,776
    Options
    maingey wrote: »
    possibly tshirt if it doesn't have @lightman1 's pitstains .

That costs extra....
  • dorokusai
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Pitdogg2. Did you receive the SDA Compendium?

Send me your address again please. It’ll ship this weekend. Sorry for the delay.

d
    Post edited by dorokusai on
  • dorokusai
    Options
    Who are the T-shirt’s for? And I believe a burned copy of things...
  • nooshinjohn
    Options
    Me...
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • dorokusai
    Options
    John, Sorry man I’ve had piles of stuff being shipped and you’re not alone. Lost in the shuffle and shirts are solid. I burned the disc but haven’t verified the copy. Give me a day. They will ship this weekend.

d
  • pitdogg2
    edited June 2019
    Options
    dorokusai wrote: »
    Pitdogg2. Did you receive the SDA Compendium?

Send me your address again please. It’ll ship this weekend. Sorry for the delay.

d

Mark i already have one send it to @Gerres26 he expressed interest.

You were going to send pictures of thise 6sn7 tubes we discussed over pm
  • Gerres26
    Gerres26 Posts: 863
    Options
    Thanks @pitdogg2 , if one is available I will definitely take it.

Danny
  • dorokusai
    Options
    Of course Gerrys26.

Pit I’ll take better pics later today. I’ve just been overwhelmed with other things.

Like I said I’ll move out complete packages very soon.

d
  • pitdogg2
    Options
    All good Mark no worries.
  • daboyz
    daboyz Posts: 5,206
    edited June 2019
    Options
  • nooshinjohn
    Options
    No worries Doro.... life happens.

• dorokusai
    Options
    Who needed CD burns?
  • dorokusai
    Options
    I’m pretty sure Gerres passed on the Lits. so all I have is the Compendium and the SDA interconnect.
  • dorokusai
    Options
    John send me your shipping addy again please. I’ll label it today. It was just the shirts right? And don’t say , and a gold bar.
  • nooshinjohn
    Options
    Shirts and a cd... pm sent

• dorokusai
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Pit you asked about 6SN7GTB right?

I have 4 from Upscale Audio that are tested and Tung-Sol. Is this something you want?
  • pitdogg2
    Options
    dorokusai wrote: »
    Pit you asked about 6SN7GTB right?

I have 4 from Upscale Audio that are tested and Tung-Sol. Is this something you want?

send me some pictures in the PM of the actual tubes please. I am not interested in Russian made Tung-Sols so if the say made in Russia on the base I'll pass.