NEW Monolith by Monoprice Cassette Series? No! Burger King Impossible Burger? Yes!

Options
WLDock
WLDock Posts: 3,073
edited April 2019 in The Clubhouse
2.2 Office Setup | LG 29UB55 21:9 UltraWide | HP Probook 630 G8 | Dell Latitude | Cabasse Stream Amp 100 | Boston Acoustics VS 240 | AUDIORAX Desk Stands | Mirage Omni S8 sub1 | Mirage Omni S8 Sub2

Comments

• rooftop59
    rooftop59 Posts: 7,981
    Options
    I’ll try to 2.0 if it ever comes around these parts. Definitely could be a game changer...
    Living Room 2.2: Usher BE-718 "tiny dancers"; Dual DIY Dayton audio RSS210HF-4 Subs with Dayton SPA-250 amps; Arcam SA30; Musical Fidelity A308; Sony UBP-x1000es; Squeezebox Touch with Bolder Power Supply
    Game Room 5.1.4:
    Denon AVR-X4200w; Sony UBP-x700; Definitive Technology Power Monitor 900 mains, CLR-3000 center, StudioMonitor 350 surrounds, ProMonitor 800 atmos x4; Sub - Monoprice Monolith 15in THX Ultra

Bedroom 2.1
    Cambridge Azur 551r; Polk RT25i; ACI Titan Subwoofer
  • agfrost
    agfrost Posts: 2,421
    Options
    I'd be more interested in the boombox, personally.
    Jay
    SDA 2BTL * Musical Fidelity A5cr amp * Oppo BDP-93 * Modded Adcom GDA-600 DAC * Rythmik F8 (x2)
    Micro Seiki DQ-50 * Hagerman Cornet 2 Phono * A hodgepodge of cabling * Belkin PF60
    Preamp rotation: Krell KSL (SCompRacer recapped) * Manley Shrimp * PS Audio 5.0
  • WLDock
    Options
    agfrost wrote: »
    I'd be more interested in the boombox, personally.

:) You sound like one of my sisters that just does not get the plant based burger thing and has no desire to try them.
    2.2 Office Setup | LG 29UB55 21:9 UltraWide | HP Probook 630 G8 | Dell Latitude | Cabasse Stream Amp 100 | Boston Acoustics VS 240 | AUDIORAX Desk Stands | Mirage Omni S8 sub1 | Mirage Omni S8 Sub2
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,101
    Options
    Why do vegetarians want to take foods they profess to love so much and turn them into something they despise so deeply they even try to force the rest of us to stop eating?
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • mark090852
    mark090852 Posts: 996
    Options
    2w92apu60sm4.jpg
    McIntosh MA252 Integrated Amp, LUMIN D2 Network Music Player, Yamaha Aventage RX-A840 receiver, Emotiva XPA Gen3 2 channel amp, Polk LSiM 703 speakers. Oppo UDP-203 Blu-Ray player, Polk LSiM 705 speakers. Polk Signature S20 speakers.
  • WLDock
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Why do vegetarians want to take foods they profess to love so much and turn them into something they despise so deeply they even try to force the rest of us to stop eating?
    It just a matter of choice and all vegetarianism practices are not equal. Also, many have not practiced it all their lives and grew up on meat. Some are trying to save a life while others might be trying to watch their calories and meat consumption.

Myself, I'm not a vegetarian but at times I try to cut down on how much meat I eat in a day. So I've opted for a black bean burger, veggie burger, falafel pita, Bean avocado burrito, Morning Star products, etc. at times. Heck, just a few weeks ago my Sister-In-Law was over and she was on the Daniel Fast. She made some spaghetti made with the Beyond Beef plant protein crumble and it was pretty darn good. I ate the leftovers twice!

Its just food.... and many like variety over a cold salad all the time. Many times the flavors that we like are plant based spices like the chili powder, cumin, cilantro, paprika, etc in a taco.

• mark090852
    mark090852 Posts: 996
    Options
    WLDock wrote: »
    She made some spaghetti made with the Beyond Beef plant protein crumble and it was pretty darn good. I ate the leftovers twice!

You ate the leftovers twice? Sort of like when my dog would eat something twice? See, that's why I'm not a fan of those plant protein burgers, etc. I don't want to have to eat something twice to get it to stay down once! :D

Just funnin' ya!
    McIntosh MA252 Integrated Amp, LUMIN D2 Network Music Player, Yamaha Aventage RX-A840 receiver, Emotiva XPA Gen3 2 channel amp, Polk LSiM 703 speakers. Oppo UDP-203 Blu-Ray player, Polk LSiM 705 speakers. Polk Signature S20 speakers.