Announcement: New and Useful Badges Program

Comments

• nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,034
    Here is a badge you guys missed. I may have earned this one myself a few times...

lesuwyxlk1h6.jpg
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • Hermitism
    Hermitism Posts: 4,192
    You know Scott, the H&M Creative Mischief Design Studio team really did think of every scenario. I mean, what are the chances of this ever happening?

yojjmt8jq1pj.jpg
  • Viking64
    Viking64 Posts: 6,646
    I have a whole shoebox full of these. Every single one earned.

f8ohusogdw95.jpg
  • tophatjohnny
    tophatjohnny Posts: 4,162
    Hermitism wrote: »
    Well Dave, thanks for asking. We haven't had a chance to see all the badges yet, but that's a great idea. Let's see if the team at H&M Creative Mischief Design Studio picked up on that one for us..."

[rummage rummage; tosses out electric shoulder massager]

Why yes! Yes they did!

ah8uxao48b1g.jpg

Hey..that's my username😂🎩
    "if it's not fun, it's not worth it & remember folks, "It's All About The Music"!!
  • Hermitism
    Ever have trouble using the proper pronoun to describe someone? He, she, they, ze, sie? Or maybe you're having trouble describing yourself? With gender neutrality becoming more widely excepted in today's society, the H&M Creative Mischief Design Studio team feels that labels are no longer important.

33i566a9nft9.jpg
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 32,923
    edited March 2019
    ozlmvnzg755z.png

Of course, it would be much better if I knew how to crop an image to a circle...
    I think I'd need to upgrade to a solid state computer to do that from my vacuum tube model, though.

• rooftop59
    rooftop59 Posts: 7,952
    mhardy6647 wrote: »
    ozlmvnzg755z.png

Of course, it would be much better if I knew how to crop an image to a circle...
    I think I'd need to upgrade to a solid state computer to do that from my vacuum tube model, though.

can I get a corny old man joke badge up in this bi-atch?!?
    Living Room 2.2: Usher BE-718 "tiny dancers"; Dual DIY Dayton audio RSS210HF-4 Subs with Dayton SPA-250 amps; Arcam SA30; Musical Fidelity A308; Sony UBP-x1000es; Squeezebox Touch with Bolder Power Supply
    Game Room 5.1.4:
    Denon AVR-X4200w; Sony UBP-x700; Definitive Technology Power Monitor 900 mains, CLR-3000 center, StudioMonitor 350 surrounds, ProMonitor 800 atmos x4; Sub - Monoprice Monolith 15in THX Ultra

Bedroom 2.1
    Cambridge Azur 551r; Polk RT25i; ACI Titan Subwoofer
  • msg
    msg Posts: 9,306
    If we get enough of these together, we can probably do away with language altogether, and be just like FB.
    I disabled signatures.
  • mhardy6647
    msg wrote: »
    If we get enough of these together, we can probably do away with language altogether, and be just like FB.

You know where I'm gonna go with a set-up like that...

ia6dh2kbv6ua.png
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,474

FB ? what's that never seen it...
  • mhardy6647
    pitdogg2 wrote: »

FB ? what's that never seen it...

I think it's @polkfarmboy when he was still usin' Advents or Jensens or somethin'...
  • Hermitism
    Not a cable believer? Is it your lifelong goal to make sure everyone knows it?

b0gmtmt0hpbl.jpg
  • boston1450
    boston1450 Posts: 7,438
    oh my this is a funny thread. Keep em coming :)
    Randy/Maine
  • codycatalist
    codycatalist Posts: 2,662
    Can we get an SDA is an effect badge?
    Just a dude doing dude-ly things

"Temptation is the manifestation of desire which equals necessity." - Mikey081057
    " I have always had a champange taste with a beer budget" - Rick88
    "Just because the thread is getting views don't mean much .. I like a good train wreck doesn't mean i want to be in one..." - pitdogg2
    "Those that don't know, don't know that they don't know." - heiney9
    "Audiophiles are the male equivalent of cat ladies." - Audiokarma Member
  • Hermitism
    I thought SDA was not an effect.
  • codycatalist
    Yes yes, this is for those who say that it is you see. Those that infraction upon our laws shall be branded an outsider.

"Temptation is the manifestation of desire which equals necessity." - Mikey081057
    "Just because the thread is getting views don't mean much .. I like a good train wreck doesn't mean i want to be in one..." - pitdogg2
  • codycatalist
    n2bul66xpd7h.jpg

Ahh so satisfying.

• Hermitism
    Ever been banned? Ever been banned for something you did so long ago that you can't even remember what it was that you did? Well, the H&M Creative Mischief Design Studio doesn't agree with that practice, but still they have to accommodate the PAF.

yp11woal9ycl.jpg
  • msg
    msg Posts: 9,306
    Just picked up a new set of RTi speakers and discovered 20 minutes later that you hate listening to music now?

hyknoi25034y.png

I disabled signatures.
  • Hermitism
    Hey Scott, do you ever lay in bed at night and worry someone is going to anger the forum's Italian Polkie? And then wonder why that person mysteriously disappears from the forum? Well apparently the H&M Creative Mischief Design Studio had their concerns.

53af2qz30928.jpg
  • boston1450
    boston1450 Posts: 7,438
    Make a "U Really Need Help" badge for us who buy too much gear
    Randy/Maine
  • mhardy6647
    edited March 2019
    Are you a happy-go-lucky kinda person? Cheerfully unconcerned about the future, never thinking of the consequences of your actions? Have you ever flown a white drone in the snow and then lost it? Have you ever shipped expensive audio equipment via UPS that resulted in damage, but you never bothered to pay the extra money for insurance? Have you ever bought a Porsche off of eBay without knowing anything about it?

5y752ujc9pnd.jpg

I had something slightly different in mind for this badge, FWIW:

x789vidf93t7.png

• Hermitism
    The H&M Creative Mischief Design Studio Team has had growing concerns about the old timers that frequent the forum. They are afraid spending too much time sitting at the computer could lead to bad physical health.

2cekeonjsadp.jpg
  • Tony M
    Tony M Posts: 11,009
    mhardy6647 wrote: »
    The "AMC channel"? Like Gremlins and Pacers and Matadors -- all the time?
    m1pqfzmwgdv7.png
    Is that Karen Carpenter, or Sharon Osbourne?

Jessica Walter, from "Play Misty for Me" Fame maybe?
    onlhrcjy7igd.png

Most people just listen to music and watch movies. I EXPERIENCE them.