FS: Polk SR5250

Options
I've been sitting on these a good long while and never got around to installing them. They were refurbished and bought from Polk's ebay store years ago, and it's time someone put them to good use.

Again never installed, comes in the original packaging. I'll post pictures - let me know if you want to see more.

I see they've been sold recently, so I'm going to use the same asking price, $300

Haven't been around the forums for a while, but hope y'all don't mind me making this listing.
2 channel:
SDA CRS+
Harman Kardon HK 3490
Music Hall mmf-2.2

Comments

• Cosmic_American
    Options
    45tm1290shwt.jpg
    j8ajdo2solw4.jpg
    h96ge6j8xe8r.jpg
    93tkuddpe3ak.jpg
    2 channel:
    SDA CRS+
    Harman Kardon HK 3490
    Music Hall mmf-2.2
  • EndersShadow
    EndersShadow Posts: 17,528
    Options
    @DSkip

For the van perhaps?
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • codycatalist
    codycatalist Posts: 2,662
    Options
    VERY nice! I wish I got a chance to get my hands on an SR series subwoofer before they discontinued it. Funnily enough the day I went to go get a new sub was the day they discontinued, I found one at Frys electronics for $5! Only problem it was pick up only...in Ohio...i'm in Arizona.
    Just a dude doing dude-ly things

"Temptation is the manifestation of desire which equals necessity." - Mikey081057
    " I have always had a champange taste with a beer budget" - Rick88
    "Just because the thread is getting views don't mean much .. I like a good train wreck doesn't mean i want to be in one..." - pitdogg2
    "Those that don't know, don't know that they don't know." - heiney9
    "Audiophiles are the male equivalent of cat ladies." - Audiokarma Member
  • Cosmic_American
    Options
    @codycatalist didn't know there was a sub! Hope you come across one someday.

SOLD! (on ebay)
    2 channel:
    SDA CRS+
    Harman Kardon HK 3490
    Music Hall mmf-2.2
  • codycatalist
    Options
    q55ppi3pwomz.jpg

It was a monster...for Polk at least.

"Temptation is the manifestation of desire which equals necessity." - Mikey081057
    "Just because the thread is getting views don't mean much .. I like a good train wreck doesn't mean i want to be in one..." - pitdogg2
  • codycatalist
    Options
    DSkip wrote: »
    I’ve still got an SR10. Fantastic subwoofer.

Ugh jealous. I still do enjoy my MM1240 though. It's been a faithful and good performer.