I will miss all of you when they shut this place down

1235»

Comments

• mrbironmrbiron Posts: 4,991
    HEY!!! @tonyb @Hermitism Old people... stop complaining!

Moderated B)
    Zu Audio Omen MK-1B's, Peachtree Decco65, Bryston BDA-2, Cheap TT, PS Audio UPC200, PS Audio AC3's, Zu Mission SC's, HTPC, One, Bottlehead Reduction & Crack w/Speedball
  • mhardy6647mhardy6647 Posts: 21,445
    mrbiron wrote: »
    HEY!!! @tonyb @Hermitism Old people... stop complaining!

Moderated B)

dbvsqn7qiqol.png
  • WillowWillow Posts: 9,432
    ca3q5vexyldr.jpg

Or we can leave the moderating up to Russ....
    2Ch- B&W 703, SVS PB10 NSD, Marantz NR1607, Parasound 1500a, Pro-Ject Debut Carbon (Yellow) with Acrylic platter, Pro-Ject phono pre, MIT AVT 2 speaker cables, MIT AVT 1 and AVT 2 ICs, XLO Jumpers, Signal Dig Coax, Signal Cable Magic Power Cables x3, Samsung 55JS7000, Harmony 1100, Sony BDP-S6200, Marantz DV-4200 (as Transport), Cambridge Audio DAC Magic100, Monster 3600MKII, Android Mi Box3 and Apple TV. - Pool /Gazebo Yamaha RX-A1010, Polk Patio 25x4, Rotel RDV 1045 (as CDP) MIT AVT3 ICs - Work - Spotify Premium or Neutron App to my FiiO Kunlun into my Grado SR125e

• HermitismHermitism Posts: 2,387
    edited March 22
    I wanted to get all my digs in now before Tony becomes a moderator and bans me for my unfunny wit.

Russ has put on some weight. I like the hat, they'd go well with my boots.

You know, I seem to have poor decision making skills or at least my opinions always seem to be wrong. In the past, I was all for letting someone that is a seller be allowed to sell to whomever they wanted, no matter the post count or how long they've been here. I think I was wrong now. I thought this place didn't need any moderation. I was wrong. I thought that there was never any need for something as severe as a 30 day or permanent ban. In the last couple days, I'd say I was wrong. In the future, whenever I express an opinion, the forum neesd to do the complete opposite of what I say. I'm glad that mess is over with in that other thread.
    2.0/3.0 - Marantz: PM8005 w/HT Bypass, NA8005 | Polk: LSiM703, LSiM706c | PS Audio: Duet, Power Port Classic, PerfectWave AC5 x3 PC | Wireworld Equinox 7 IC | AudioPrism Quietline MkIII x7 | Sanus UF30 | OC703 Panels

6.1 - Pioneer Elite SC-05 | Pio BDP-51FD | Polk: RTi8, CSi5, F/Xi3, CSi3 | HSU Research VTF-2 MK4 | PS Audio: Quintet, Power Port Classic | DCF124BW x3 SC | Pangea: AC-9SE x2, 14SE, 14 PC | AQ Chocolate x2 HDMI | M850SW | OC703 Panels
  • pitdogg2pitdogg2 Posts: 13,155
    Hermitism wrote: »
    I wanted to get all my digs in now before Tony becomes a moderator and bans me for my unfunny wit.

Russ has put on some weight. I like the hat, they'd go well with my boots.

You know, I seem to have poor decision making skills or at least my opinions always seem to be wrong. In the past, I was all for letting someone that is a seller be allowed to sell to whomever they wanted, no matter the post count or how long they've been here. I think I was wrong now. I thought this place didn't need any moderation. I was wrong. I thought that there was never any need for something as severe as a 30 day or permanent ban. In the last couple days, I'd say I was wrong. In the future, whenever I express an opinion, the forum neesd to do the complete opposite of what I say. I'm glad that mess is over with in that other thread.

A man must know his limitations....