I will miss all of you when they shut this place down

1235»

Comments

• mrbiron
    mrbiron Posts: 5,711
    HEY!!! @tonyb @Hermitism Old people... stop complaining!

Moderated B)
    Where’s the KABOOM?!?! There’s supposed to be an Earth shattering KABOOM!!!
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 32,926
    mrbiron wrote: »
    HEY!!! @tonyb @Hermitism Old people... stop complaining!

Moderated B)

dbvsqn7qiqol.png
  • Willow
    Willow Posts: 10,862
    ca3q5vexyldr.jpg

Or we can leave the moderating up to Russ....
  • Hermitism
    Hermitism Posts: 4,192
    edited March 2019
    I wanted to get all my digs in now before Tony becomes a moderator and bans me for my unfunny wit.

Russ has put on some weight. I like the hat, they'd go well with my boots.

You know, I seem to have poor decision making skills or at least my opinions always seem to be wrong. In the past, I was all for letting someone that is a seller be allowed to sell to whomever they wanted, no matter the post count or how long they've been here. I think I was wrong now. I thought this place didn't need any moderation. I was wrong. I thought that there was never any need for something as severe as a 30 day or permanent ban. In the last couple days, I'd say I was wrong. In the future, whenever I express an opinion, the forum neesd to do the complete opposite of what I say. I'm glad that mess is over with in that other thread.
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,474
    Hermitism wrote: »
    I wanted to get all my digs in now before Tony becomes a moderator and bans me for my unfunny wit.

Russ has put on some weight. I like the hat, they'd go well with my boots.

You know, I seem to have poor decision making skills or at least my opinions always seem to be wrong. In the past, I was all for letting someone that is a seller be allowed to sell to whomever they wanted, no matter the post count or how long they've been here. I think I was wrong now. I thought this place didn't need any moderation. I was wrong. I thought that there was never any need for something as severe as a 30 day or permanent ban. In the last couple days, I'd say I was wrong. In the future, whenever I express an opinion, the forum neesd to do the complete opposite of what I say. I'm glad that mess is over with in that other thread.

A man must know his limitations....