How do I connect the PSW10 to my Samsung Soundbar HW-MS650, NU710D TV

If you can offer advice on how to connect the PSW10 to either the soundbar or the TV, I would greatly appreciate your guidance.
Samsung Soundbar HW-MS650
Samsung TV NU710D 7 Series 55"

Comments

• F1nutF1nut Posts: 43,125
    That is not possible.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• PCRFLAPCRFLA Posts: 3
    Thank you for your reply.
  • F1nutF1nut Posts: 43,125
    You're very welcome.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• PCRFLAPCRFLA Posts: 3
    What if I add a small receiver to run from the TV to the receiver to the Sub?
  • tonybtonyb Posts: 31,652
    PCRFLA wrote: »
    What if I add a small receiver to run from the TV to the receiver to the Sub?

You could do that, but then why have a soundbar ? Buy regular speakers.

If you want to keep the soundbar, buy the associated subwoofer that goes with it. The PSW10 isn't that great of a sub to begin with. For the price of a receiver, you could get the right sub to go with your soundbar.
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Acoustic zen Satori speaker cables
    Acoustic zen Matrix 2 IC's
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's
    Audio metallurgy ga-o digital cable

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    Grant Fidelity tube dac
    B&k 1430
    Tad 803 speakers
  • stevepstevep Posts: 103
    If you really need a sub with your HW-MS650 you might want to try one of Sansung's matching wireless subs.