Nice Marantz PM 8006 integrated amp w remote, phono

Options
geppy1
geppy1 Posts: 3,071
edited March 2019 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
Moving up the Marantz line so I am selling my Marantz PM 8006 integrated amp. This one was purchased in Oct 2018 from Crutchfield. The PM 8006 is the improved version of the 8005 and 8004 that were highly reviewed units and were on THE Abosulte Sound';s list of the 10 best step ups to the high end. The 8006 now has an electronic volume control and improved phone section as well as vibration damping feet Having had the 8004 and 8005 I will say that the 8006 sounds just slightly more refined and the phono section is slightly smoother. Very very subtle differences. . This amp puts out 70 watts per channel into 8 ohms and 100 into 4 ohms with 25 amps of current output. It sounds bigger then that because it is a full bodied sound yet clear and not thin and lean like so much gear today. It has an excellent all discrete phono section and Marantz system remote.
Other features include bass, midrange and treble controls with Source Direct bypass, A and B speakers, excellent headphone amp, preamp out and power amp in with bypass so it can be used in a home theater set up (if one needs that) and as a two channel rig it is meant to be. In excellent shape and works perfectly. Comes with remote power cord and copy of the manual. Unit will be double boxed. Pokie Price 695.00 plus shipping.. A very good price!!. Thanks

q12jkn2te442.jpg
p9gamelluasa.jpg
9wn2gczufakf.jpg
rig7zkmht6cn.jpg
ivqo6rx38cp9.jpg
9uxj1t9rsg5j.jpg

Comments