Need help with a contact - Charlie Cocci - Gary Dodd

Hey all. I need your help. I am looking for a gentlemen by the name of Charlie Cocci who lives or used to live in Massachusetts...

He apparently has all of the schematics for Gary Dodd's work (RIP, good friend....I STILL miss our conversations into the wee hours of the night....)

I got Charlie's contact information through someone at the LSAF 2 or 3 years ago who was representing the Gary Dodd room. I got his contact number and while the wife was cleaning? The Post-It-Note with his number got tossed or misplaced somehow. Grrr.

Can someone PLEASE let me either know his contact information or point me into the right direction in order to find it?

I am working on an angle to reach Danny Ritchie....*maybe* he has it.

ANY INFORMATION will be helpful!

Tom
~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~

Comments

• mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 32,929
    Perhaps (???) worth trying over at AK? Fair number of Bay Staters there (I used to be one of them).
  • halen
    halen Posts: 675
    edited February 2019
    Tom,

Don’t know the guy, am sure some here will know.

I believe Danny will be at LSAF this year. See you again? Let me know, will plan for it.

Would be great to see that Italian from chi town again. I hear he believes In N Out Burger is top of his list next to Olive Garden.

Kindest regards,
    Halen
  • treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,230
    Oh, you KNOW I will be there!

I was just hoping to get my system up and running before then. That MLP I have has synergy that is.....unexplainable (is that even a word?) in my rig. I want my synergy back.

I believe the guys name at the room was Scott.

Tom
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • dromunds
    dromunds Posts: 9,969
    Pm me and I’ll give you the number in the morning. Gotta crash but I just got his number
  • treitz3
    PM sent sir, Thank you!

Tom
  • treitz3
    Got it. Thank you so very much.

Tom
  • MrBuhl
    MrBuhl Posts: 2,419
    FWIW he doesn't have all of Gary's schematics, but he did work with Gary on a few designs. Just level setting.
    VA HT HK AVR20II, Sony S9000ES CD/DVD/SACD, Polk Audio RC80i / Polk Audio CSi3, 60" Panasonic Plasma, Nordost / Signal Cable A2 / Wireworld / Pangea / Magic Power
    VA 2 Channel Focal Electra 926 speakers, Pass Labs X150.5 Amp, Eastern Electric MiniMax Preamp (Tutay mods), Eastern Electric Minimax CDP (Scott Nixon mods), Music Hall mmf 5.1 Turntable, Parks Audio Budgie Phono Pre , Audioengine B1 streamer, MIT S3 IC's / MIT Shotgun S3 Speaker Cables / PS Audio power cables
    Noggin Schiit Valhalla, Pangea, Phillips Fidelio X1, Polk UF8000

Polk SDA1c modded
    Polk CRS+ 4.1TL modded (need veneer)
    Polk SDA2BTL (fully modded)
    A/L 1000VA Dreadnought Canare 4s11 SDA cable
    SACD Marantz DV8300
    Sony S9000ES CD/DVD/SACD
    Yamaha YP-D6
    Soundcraftsmen PCR800
    Audible Illusions L1 Preamp
    Vincent MFA based Cocci Tube Preamp
    Pho-700 Phono Pre
    Signal Cable Silver Resolution IC's

• george daniel
    george daniel Posts: 12,096
    Tom,, have you done something to my MLP? :)
    JC approves....he told me so. (F-1 nut)
  • VR3
    VR3 Posts: 27,970
    George!!! How are you?
    - Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.
  • george daniel
    Trey,, I am old,retired,and living in fla,, hope things a great with you,,don’t let Tom get inside that MLP :)
  • cfrizz
    cfrizz Posts: 13,415
    I hope you are enjoying your retirement George!
    Marantz AV-7705 PrePro, Classé 5 channel 200wpc Amp, Oppo 103 BluRay, Rotel RCD-1072 CDP, Sony XBR-49X800E TV, Polk S60 Main Speakers, Polk ES30 Center Channel, Polk S15 Surround Speakers SVS SB12-NSD x2
  • VR3
    edited March 2019
    I think the MLP is fine, believe the left channel pin and ground were swapped and led to a self destruct sequence
    - Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.
  • george daniel
    Hmmm, how did that happen? Anyhow,, letting that thing go is one of my biggest mistakes/regrets,, followed by the Anthem Amp One,,an AI L-1,,and a few others,, great to hear from you folks,,yes Cathy,, I am loving retirement,,except for the occasional hurricane,:)
  • VR3
    Oh I was just kidding, everytime Tom calls me for a problem his polarity is reversed or Russ is in the bushes with an electromagnet or something
  • treitz3
    It's just a Power Supply issue, George. My rig SUCKS without the Dodd. Tried two other pre's in the rig and on both instances, it was a severe downgrade. I still rarely even listen to music. I went from world class to a decent high fidelity rig. It's hard to go back to your roots when you have been spoiled for so long.

Tom
  • schwarcw
    schwarcw Posts: 7,328
    Hmmm, how did that happen? Anyhow,, letting that thing go is one of my biggest mistakes/regrets,, followed by the Anthem Amp One,,an AI L-1,,and a few others,, great to hear from you folks,,yes Cathy,, I am loving retirement,,except for the occasional hurricane,:)

George, do you still have my Hagerman phono pre?

I hope all is well young man!

Carl