Need help with a contact - Charlie Cocci - Gary Dodd

Hey all. I need your help. I am looking for a gentlemen by the name of Charlie Cocci who lives or used to live in Massachusetts...

He apparently has all of the schematics for Gary Dodd's work (RIP, good friend....I STILL miss our conversations into the wee hours of the night....)

I got Charlie's contact information through someone at the LSAF 2 or 3 years ago who was representing the Gary Dodd room. I got his contact number and while the wife was cleaning? The Post-It-Note with his number got tossed or misplaced somehow. Grrr.

Can someone PLEASE let me either know his contact information or point me into the right direction in order to find it?

I am working on an angle to reach Danny Ritchie....*maybe* he has it.

ANY INFORMATION will be helpful!

Tom
In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence.

The best way to enjoy digital music reproduction is to never listen to good analogue reproduction.

Comments

• mhardy6647mhardy6647 Posts: 20,526
    Perhaps (???) worth trying over at AK? Fair number of Bay Staters there (I used to be one of them).
  • halenhalen Posts: 360
    edited February 11
    Tom,

Don’t know the guy, am sure some here will know.

I believe Danny will be at LSAF this year. See you again? Let me know, will plan for it.

Would be great to see that Italian from chi town again. I hear he believes In N Out Burger is top of his list next to Olive Garden.

Kindest regards,
    Halen
  • treitz3treitz3 Posts: 12,684
    Oh, you KNOW I will be there!

I was just hoping to get my system up and running before then. That MLP I have has synergy that is.....unexplainable (is that even a word?) in my rig. I want my synergy back.

I believe the guys name at the room was Scott.

Tom
    In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence.

The best way to enjoy digital music reproduction is to never listen to good analogue reproduction.
  • dromundsdromunds Posts: 7,593
    Pm me and I’ll give you the number in the morning. Gotta crash but I just got his number
    PM sent sir, Thank you!

Tom

Got it. Thank you so very much.

Tom