Wanted: cheap 5 or 6-disc CD changer

Options
I recently posted a picture of the vintage Sharp integrated and tuner that I set up for my wife. Low end stuff but it looks pretty good. Not looking to spend much more on it, it's going to be used for background music, no critical listening. Anyway, my wife wants a multi-disc CD player to go with it.

Looking for something in good working condition, doesn't have to have the remote, under $100 shipped. Surely, one of you streamers has something you want to unload.

AC4Less has a refurb Onkyo for $99 that seems to have decent reviews, so I can go that way, I just wanted to check here first.

Comments

• mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 33,046
    edited March 2019
    Options
    I have -- umm -- some "in stock". :#

I can send you one for the cost of postage (probably not too bad if you're not too far from the Northeastern US). BUT...

I probably can't come up with one with its remote control. For some reason, remote controls for these things seem to go the way of left socks. :p

PM me if this is of any interest and I can sort through the rubble downstairs and test one to make sure it works properly, and let you know what I come up with!

• Jimbo18
    Jimbo18 Posts: 2,314
    Options