Anyone else get their Spring MoFi catalog?

On the back page.... Yes "Fragile" is getting the One Step process, along with Bob Dylan's "Blood on the Tracks".

I am already in for "Fragile" but on the fence for the other.
The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, TriangleArt Reference SE with Pass Labs Xono Phono Preamp, Walker Precision Motor Drive, ClearAudio Goldfinger Diamond v2 cartridge and Origin Conquerer Mk3c tonearm, Polk Audio "Signature" Reference Series 1.2TL with complete mods, Pass Labs X0.2 three chassis preamp, PS Audio PerfectWave DAC MkII, Pioneer Elite SC-LX701, Oppo UDP-205 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk audio AB700/800 "in-wall" surrounds.

Saying that it's "too hard" to pursue your dreams is no different than admitting to yourself that you are too lazy to achieve them.

“If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it.”

Comments

• dromundsdromunds Posts: 8,235
    BOTT is most people’s favorite and most accessible album. Recently the archive series called More Blood More Tracks was released. New York sessions that Dylan had some issue with so they re-recorded the whole album in Minneapolis which was what became BOTT. The New York sessions are really good with decent SQ and the remastered archive release is worth getting. A lot of it is just Dylan with a guitar and harmonica and a bass player.
  • mhardy6647mhardy6647 Posts: 22,979
    I fell asleep looking at it last night before I got to the last page -- it's on the docket for tonight, though.

I don't know what the One Step Process is, though -- when I was younger, it was a floor care product. I know folks use some pretty odd rekkid cleaning strategies nowadays, but I don't think floor wax is one of them... yet.