Anyone else get their Spring MoFi catalog?

Options
On the back page.... Yes "Fragile" is getting the One Step process, along with Bob Dylan's "Blood on the Tracks".

I am already in for "Fragile" but on the fence for the other.
The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson

Comments

• dromunds
    dromunds Posts: 9,981
    Options
    BOTT is most people’s favorite and most accessible album. Recently the archive series called More Blood More Tracks was released. New York sessions that Dylan had some issue with so they re-recorded the whole album in Minneapolis which was what became BOTT. The New York sessions are really good with decent SQ and the remastered archive release is worth getting. A lot of it is just Dylan with a guitar and harmonica and a bass player.
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 33,029
    Options
    I fell asleep looking at it last night before I got to the last page -- it's on the docket for tonight, though.

I don't know what the One Step Process is, though -- when I was younger, it was a floor care product. I know folks use some pretty odd rekkid cleaning strategies nowadays, but I don't think floor wax is one of them... yet.