New set up

seabeerob213
seabeerob213 Posts: 1,840
edited March 2019 in Headphones
Finally got around to getting my new headphone set up finished. Schiit modi2 and magni2, both the Uber model, and some RCA's @zingo made me a few years back. Combined with the pangea USB cable I got on here with an nuforce amp and grado sr225i's I picked up from @rooftop59, pretty sweet set up. Sorry I'm not more active on here, being deployable, do t hasve as much time and resources for this hobby right now, but I still enjoy what I have when I can, which currently is just cans.
2 Channel(work in progress):DAC: Schiit modi 2 uberAmp:Parasound 1200 MK IISub:RBH 1010-SEP Speakers: Monitor 5A peerlesscurrently running some krk rokit 3g since the HK pre outs died and i need to start breaking everything down to move in a couple monthsHeadphones:Source: tidalDAC: schiit modius epre: schiit sysAmp: AQ dragonfly black/ schiit magni2 Cans: Velodyne V-True, Grado SR225i, sennheiser x drop gaming headsetPC:DAC: schiit modius e(over spdif)pre: schiit sysspeakers: prenous eris 5 xtSub: Earthquake Sound MiniMe-P63most of my comments are passing on of info, im a noob, im just trying to help how i can, if im wrong or out of place to comment, dont hesitate to let me know :)"WITH WILLING HEARTS AND SKILLFUL HANDS, THE DIFFICULT WE DO AT ONCE, THE IMPOSSIBLE TAKES A BIT LONGER, WITH COMPASSION FOR OTHERS. WE BUILD - WE FIGHT FOR PEACE WITH FREEDOM"Seabee Memorial, Arlington, VA

Comments

• rooftop59
    rooftop59 Posts: 7,952
    Awesome man! Glad to hear you're enjoying it. Since I spend a lot of time at my desk, I also get the most use out of my modest headphone rig.

And thank you for your service! Do what you can to keep your mind and spirit (and body!) healthy. Tunes can help some hopefully...
    Living Room 2.2: Usher BE-718 "tiny dancers"; Dual DIY Dayton audio RSS210HF-4 Subs with Dayton SPA-250 amps; Arcam SA30; Musical Fidelity A308; Sony UBP-x1000es; Squeezebox Touch with Bolder Power Supply
    Game Room 5.1.4:
    Denon AVR-X4200w; Sony UBP-x700; Definitive Technology Power Monitor 900 mains, CLR-3000 center, StudioMonitor 350 surrounds, ProMonitor 800 atmos x4; Sub - Monoprice Monolith 15in THX Ultra

Bedroom 2.1
    Cambridge Azur 551r; Polk RT25i; ACI Titan Subwoofer
  • zingo
    zingo Posts: 11,256
    Congrats! What NuForce amplifier?
  • seabeerob213
    rooftop59 wrote: »
    Awesome man! Glad to hear you're enjoying it. Since I spend a lot of time at my desk, I also get the most use out of my modest headphone rig.

And thank you for your service! Do what you can to keep your mind and spirit (and body!) healthy. Tunes can help some hopefully...
    Thank you
    2 Channel(work in progress):DAC: Schiit modi 2 uberAmp:Parasound 1200 MK IISub:RBH 1010-SEP Speakers: Monitor 5A peerlesscurrently running some krk rokit 3g since the HK pre outs died and i need to start breaking everything down to move in a couple monthsHeadphones:Source: tidalDAC: schiit modius epre: schiit sysAmp: AQ dragonfly black/ schiit magni2 Cans: Velodyne V-True, Grado SR225i, sennheiser x drop gaming headsetPC:DAC: schiit modius e(over spdif)pre: schiit sysspeakers: prenous eris 5 xtSub: Earthquake Sound MiniMe-P63most of my comments are passing on of info, im a noob, im just trying to help how i can, if im wrong or out of place to comment, dont hesitate to let me know :)"WITH WILLING HEARTS AND SKILLFUL HANDS, THE DIFFICULT WE DO AT ONCE, THE IMPOSSIBLE TAKES A BIT LONGER, WITH COMPASSION FOR OTHERS. WE BUILD - WE FIGHT FOR PEACE WITH FREEDOM"Seabee Memorial, Arlington, VA
  • seabeerob213
    zingo wrote: »
    Congrats! What NuForce amplifier?

uDac 2 I believe, a little USB one. Pretty good, but not great.
  • seabeerob213
    If I find it I'll take a pic, unless rooftop remembers what it was and can tell you.
  • msg
    msg Posts: 9,308
    I like de Schiit boxes.
    I disabled signatures.