Diamondboxx portable bluetooth speaker

Kurt300Kurt300 Posts: 307
edited March 13 in Speakers
Just got a Diamondboxx model L2, and I'm very impressed with its sound quality. If you are in the market for a high-fidelity bluetooth "boombox", this one is worth checking out. Class A/B amps, good bass response, and very clear sound throughout the spectrum at high and low volume.

The immediate compelling application for me is good tunes by a new outdoor hot tub, but it will also be used for many types of outdoor activities. The internal lithium battery can play for several hours on a single charge, even while driving 400+ watts.

It's not cheap, but I think it's going to be a good value. Anyone have other bluetooth speakers that they like?

Living room HT - 12.2 LSiM: 3x 707's - fronts, front wides, and rears | 2x 703's - surrounds & front highs | Dual 706c's centers (high & low) | Onkyo 3010 | Oppo UDP-203 | 2x Parasound 5250's, Parasound 5125 | Dual SVS PB12-Plus subs | Two 20 amp dedicated circuits | Black Mamba II ICs | Mitsubishi 92" DLP TV

ta6bywkw2iqt.jpg
Grand Poobah of Club Polk

Comments

• ClipdatClipdat Posts: 7,138
    I'm a fan of the Klipsch KMC 3.
    "Electronic music is human sound adapting to indulge technology, and for some, it feels like the signature sound of energy. New and abstract sounds over hypnotic rhythms can conjure vast soundscapes for escape, pleasure, and transcendence."
  • DabutcherDabutcher Posts: 2,103
    UE Megaboom 2 is my daily driver at work for the install work I do. Peace. D
    MIT Magnum MH-750, Monster HTS 5100MKII, Mitsubishi rear projection 73, PS4, PSW505 , Sunfire Signature Grand 425 x 4,Parasound hca 120, RTi12, FXiA6, CSiA6, SDA SRS 1.2, Pioneer Elite SC63 , Pioneer Elite BDP-05

“Why did you get married if you wanted big speakers?”