FS Signal Cable Magic PCs and PS Audio Prelude PC

For sale are two Signal Cable Magic 6 foot (does not include plugs length) power cords. $125 for both cables including shipping to lower 48. Only selling them as a pair for now.
Payment is via Paypal friends and family. Original owner. Great shape, just light scuffs on shrink wrap as shown in photo. Price is firm.

Also for sale is a 1 meter PS Audio Prelude SC power cord that I purchased directly from PS Audio. $65 including shipping to lower 48. Payment is via Paypal friends and family. Includes original packaging and shipping box. Very good condition. The nice thing about this cable is that is has a removable ground pin that can help in trouble shooting ground loop issues. Price is firm.

z7a8bq4x4o1f.jpg
9udu8z8c6et2.jpg

Comments

• kevhed72
    kevhed72 Posts: 4,950
    I will take PS audio cord please
  • Polkitup2
    Polkitup2 Posts: 1,619
    Great, I will message you my Paypal address.
  • Polkitup2
    PS Audio cable SOLD
  • Polkitup2
    ok, so maybe not everyone needs a pair of the Signal power cables. Now $65 for single shipped to lower 48. Paypal friends and family.
  • treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,230
    Do both of the Signal Cable IEC plug ends fit snug in the openings or are they loose?

Please advise and thanks. I may be interested for me subs...

Tom
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • Polkitup2
    Just tried on my 2 subs and they fit snuggly. Guess I cant say what they would do on your subs, but I had used these for a short period on my Martin Logan Vantages and they fit snuggly.

71g4bn8ccn4x.jpg
    wtkig8agkzrc.jpg
  • Milito
    Milito Posts: 1,907
    Sent you a pm.
    Yamaha RX-A2070, Musical Fidelity M6si integrated amp, Benchmark Dac1, Bluesound NODE 2i, Audiolab 6000CDT CD Transport, Parasound Zphono USB Phono Preamp, Fluance RT85, Ortofon 2M Bronze, Polk L600's, L400, L900's, RC80i's, SVS 3000 Micro, Audioquest Interconnects and Digital Cables, Nordost Silver Shadow Digital Cable, Cullen Gold and Crossover Series Power Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha 12AWG OCC Speaker Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha Analog Interconnect Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha 11 OCC Custom Power Cable, Signal Power Cable, Furman PL-8C 15 Power Conditioner, Sony 65" 900F, Sony UBP-X700, Fios, Apple TV 4K, Audioquest Chocolate HDMI Cables.
  • treitz3
    The proof is in the photos. Thanks.

I do not do PP or Flea Bay. Haven't for years and don't care to start. You good with a check or MO? I am in no hurry...(Never am unless it involves work)

Please advise and thanks,

Tom
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • treitz3
    Oh, chit! Did you want them Molito?

Tom
  • Milito
    Just one.
    Yamaha RX-A2070, Musical Fidelity M6si integrated amp, Benchmark Dac1, Bluesound NODE 2i, Audiolab 6000CDT CD Transport, Parasound Zphono USB Phono Preamp, Fluance RT85, Ortofon 2M Bronze, Polk L600's, L400, L900's, RC80i's, SVS 3000 Micro, Audioquest Interconnects and Digital Cables, Nordost Silver Shadow Digital Cable, Cullen Gold and Crossover Series Power Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha 12AWG OCC Speaker Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha Analog Interconnect Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha 11 OCC Custom Power Cable, Signal Power Cable, Furman PL-8C 15 Power Conditioner, Sony 65" 900F, Sony UBP-X700, Fios, Apple TV 4K, Audioquest Chocolate HDMI Cables.
  • Milito
    If you want both, get them.
  • Polkitup2
    Tom, check or MO is fine from you. I'll send you my address.

Sorry Milito, Tom got to me first. If Tom changes his mind your first in line.
  • treitz3
    I'll let PIU2 decide. I can wait for another set or just buy new. Like I said, I am in no hurry. You two duke it out and LMK.

Tom
  • Milito
    OK
  • treitz3
    Y'all type too fast...

Milito, you good with this? If he is, PIU2, just slide me your addy and name and the check is on the way.

Tom
  • kevhed72
    treitz3 wrote: »
    The proof is in the photos. Thanks.

I do not do PP or Flea Bay. Haven't for years and don't care to start. You good with a check or MO?

Tom
    Smart man
  • Milito
    If you can use them both that's fine. He needs to sell both of them. I'm not in a big hurry, but if you were only getting one I would take the other one.
  • Polkitup2
    Signal cables sold to treitz3.
  • kevhed72
    PS audio cable arrived and all is well....if only all my transactions went this smoothly! Thank you.
  • Polkitup2
    Good to gear, thanks!