Cheap (less expensive) speaker stand modified

Options
2»

Comments

• ALL212
    ALL212 Posts: 1,556
    Options
    burned and "carmelized". that word will come back to play when the speakers arrive.

25cocpcpbf78.jpg
    Aaron
    Enabler Extraordinaire
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 33,046
    Options
    Tony M wrote: »
    I saw a web site (a year or more ago) where they showed all kinds of objects that people wrapped rope around. They looked pretty good too. It was that artsy d.i.y. web site I think.

pro tip -- before you search for things like that, you might want to turn SafeSearch "on".

• mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 33,046
    Options
    ALL212 wrote: »
    burned and "carmelized". that word will come back to play when the speakers arrive.

25cocpcpbf78.jpg

I like my hemp carmelized.
  • Tony M
    Tony M Posts: 11,017
    Options
    mhardy6647 wrote: »
    Tony M wrote: »
    I saw a web site (a year or more ago) where they showed all kinds of objects that people wrapped rope around. They looked pretty good too. It was that artsy d.i.y. web site I think.

pro tip -- before you search for things like that, you might want to turn SafeSearch "on".

Doc...you are so right!!! BEWARE people!

I forgot about that!!! I was searching for something, maybe the rope projects sight the other day and I also saw what some people like rope for. :s Not my kind of thing!! :#
    Most people just listen to music and watch movies. I EXPERIENCE them.
  • aggie113
    aggie113 Posts: 9
    Options
    I might try this with some paracord on my stands to give them a little more weight.
    In use: Polk LSi15s (sub upgrade), LSiC, LSi9s SVS PB 10 ISD connected to Onkyo TX-NR777. VR3 crossover upgrades ordered for fronts and center.
    Collecting dust: Polk RTi12s, CSi 6A, RTi38s