Is Outlaw Country That Different from Gangster Rap?

2»

Comments

• tonyb
    tonyb Posts: 32,902
    If your going to talk about anything being brought before the SC, it's politics. Obvious too, by the comments which have much to do with the case.

In light of that, maybe I should dig up a very popular guy in his day to throw down a blessing on this thread.

r2z1znbqu5bz.jpg

Dang it, did I just introduce religion into the thread, or comedy ? I'm confused....
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Acoustic zen Satori speaker cables
    Acoustic zen Matrix 2 IC's
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's
    Audio metallurgy ga-o digital cable

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    Grant Fidelity tube dac
    B&k 1420
    lsi 9's
  • txcoastal1
    txcoastal1 Posts: 13,124
    tonyb wrote: »
    If your going to talk about anything being brought before the SC, it's politics. Obvious too, by the comments which have much to do with the case.

In light of that, maybe I should dig up a very popular guy in his day to throw down a blessing on this thread.

r2z1znbqu5bz.jpg

Dang it, did I just introduce religion into the thread, or comedy ? I'm confused....

Isn’t that Lightman?
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

erat interfectorem cesar et **** dictatorem dicere a
  • Sith_Lord
    Sith_Lord Posts: 17
    stretchl wrote: »
    I am the OP despite what the thread evolved into I cannot see its original premise as political. It’s not about a guns or abortion case in front of the SC. It’s about music. That’s why we’re all here. FWIW.

I know who you are, and you are being watched. I will accept the premise that you didn’t know how your original post would evolve into this disaster. And now that you are no longer ignorant of how your posts can turn political quickly, consider this a warning.

I won’t be as forgiving next time.
  • afterburnt
    afterburnt Posts: 7,892
    Any call to action that results in anything illegal is no protected speech. I have no idea what I am talking about, I didn't read the thread as usual.
  • afterburnt
    afterburnt Posts: 7,892
    "Punch a ****" is not protected speech.
  • ken brydson
    ken brydson Posts: 8,638
    afterburnt wrote: »
    "Punch a ****" is not protected speech.

Slapaho used to be an accepted handle right here...
  • kharp1
    kharp1 Posts: 3,453
    I would be disingenuous if I said I wasn't surprised at the continued levels of stupidity some reach, consistently, on this forum.